21

• Still Author's P.O.V •

"Should we stop by at Burger King? Before we head to the park." Jimin asks while slowly driving his way to the restaurant's drive thru.

Hwayoung hummed, thinking about his suggestion. She thought about the price of their snacks, and was aware that the fast food chains usually costed more than street food.

She then replied, "Maybe, but the prices at these places are usually quite high. Can't we go somewhere else instead? Like street foods or something."

Jimin shook his head with a smile as he drove through the drive thru of Burger King. He then added, "Plus, it's not like you'll be the one paying, I am treating you for today anyway." He winked.

Hwayoung instantly shut her mouth as she had no other choice. She chuckled softly with a blush on her face. She thought to herself that Jimin is indeed very generous.

Lets continue the dialogue through this path:

The Burger King employee started to address him with the line, "Good afternoon sir-" until she suddenly froze on her spot with wide eyes when she saw Jimin.

She looked utterly stunned, as she then mumbled, "O-Oh, hi Mr. Park."

Jimin kept smiling and waved his hand at the worker who snapped herself out of her shocked state. She began to ask, "W-What would you like to order?"

Jimin examined the displayed menu carefully while tapping his finger against his chin, with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I'll take the family bundle." He said with no hesitation, causing Hwayoung to gasp quietly.

She immediately slapped Jimin's arm, catching his attention as she realized the price of the order. "Jimin it costs too much! I can't afford paying that ba-"

Jimin's chuckle was low, and he assured Hwayoung that he wasn't telling her to pay it back. He added, "My treat, you don't need to give anything in return. Relax, girl."

He then turned his head back to the cashier, waiting for her to finish typing in the order.

The female worker cleared her throat, "Um... Name for your order, sir?" She politely questioned.

Jimin hummed, "Just name it Y/N." He said. The cashier nodded her head in response and signalled them to proceed as they drove to the next cabin.

Receiving their orders, Hwayoung helped Jimin to place them at the backseat as she couldn't help but to drool over the food, "Wow... That's a lot..." She mumbled.

Jimin let out a low chuckle after they got their order and drove out of the drive thru.

He looked over to Hwayoung, who was sitting comfortably in her seat, and said, "That can be enough for both of us."

She simply nodded her head in agreement, waiting patiently for them to arrive at the park.

Several minutes flew by and they both arrived at the park. Jimin then soon parked the vehicle, turning off the engine and unbuckling his seat belt.

 Jimin then soon parked the vehicle, turning off the engine and unbuckling his seat belt