44

• Still Author's P.O.V •

In a blink of an eye, Jimin instantly rushed out of the clinic, not allowing Y/N a single moment to stop him. His fist was balled up tightly, and he was slowly gonna lose his mind.

Jimin froze on his tracks as his eyes fell on his circle, but his expression darkened when he realized that Hwayoung had been there all along.

He didn't even notice her when he passed by.

Jimin's mother saw him, her chest beginning to swell with worry as she witnessed her son's state. She was aware that her son couldn't hold back the his anger of emotions any longer.

"J-Jimin sweethe-"

No one even dared to stop him. In a fast instant, Jimin was already pinning Hwayoung against the wall, forcefully clutching her collar with his hands, "What the fuck is your problem, huh?! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He yelled, raising his voice without a care for the people passing by them.

Everyone stepped away in fear. The situation was beginning to spiral out of control. Taehyung protectively held Ms. Park and swiftly took her out of the chaotic scene, anxious of what's to come next.

Hwayoung's lips began to tremble, as she gazed at Jimin with fear in her eyes, and not able to recognize him. "J-Jimi-" She stuttered out his name, it didn't help for her to get it out properly especially when her heart was anxiously pounding.

"What?! Huh?! Do you think that was right?! She only wanted a goddamn coffee! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND FROM THAT?!" He barked angrily and forcefully, shaking her up by the collar without a hint of compassion for her emotions.

"J-Jimin it hurts-"

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HARM MY WIFE AND OUR CHILD?! Who do you think you are?!" He suddenly paused, breathing heavily, "I thought you moved on from me! I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT!" He yelled, his veins popping up very visibly under his skin, along with his arms, as his anger continued to rise.

"WHAT MADE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY AND THE GUTS TO DO THAT TO HER, HUH?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!"

He didn't even realize that Hwayoung was tearing up. She sobbed, "I-I wasn't aware Jimi-"

"Yes! YES YOU WEREN'T AWARE!" He yelled on her face, "So even if my child wasn't inside Y/N, you still think you have the rights to disrespect and treat her like shit?!" Jimin had lost all sense of control, to the point where Hwayoung was trying her hardest not to burst into tears.

"How dare you try to harm my wife and our unborn baby?! YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" He shouted.

He glared at Hwayoung, his face was so red due to his frustrated anger, "Tell me, who do you think you are? Are you sane? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TAKE Y/N AND I FOR?!"

He was at his boiling point, not realizing that Ms. Park bravely came up to him from behind, attemting to stop the scene, "S-Sweetheart, please calm down-"

Swiftly, Jimin whipped his head towards his mother. His face was so red and was moist with sweat, "What do you mean calm down, mom? She almost killed your grandchild! SHE ALMOST KILLED MY FUCKING CHILD!"

Hwayoung burst into tears, her voice trembling as she begged in a choked way for Jimin to listen to her. "J-Jimin..." She started to stammer out, with her words lost as he glared at her.

Taehyung came up to him, holding him by his shoulder, "J-Jimin, bro. Hold your horses..."

Jimin removed his one hand from Hwayoung's collar, now intensely pointing a finger at her, "Don't you ever go near my wife again, I'm warning you." He gritted his teeth.