41

• Still Author's POV •
the next day

"Okay, who was supposed to pick us up again?" Jisoo asks, constantly checking her wristwatch, "Ugh, we've been here for almost an hour

"Okay, who was supposed to pick us up again?" Jisoo asks, constantly checking her wristwatch, "Ugh, we've been here for almost an hour. Can't we just take a cab?" Lisa whines as she receives a disapproving look from Jennie, "No, we have no idea about Jimin and Y/N's address!" She remarks.

Just after a few moments, they started to debate whether to just take a cab or wait for the person who's 'supposedly' picking them up. Can't get enough but to wonder what's taking them so long?

Soon, a van stops in front of them, beeping loudly twice. Catching the girls' attention, they thought it was probably another to mistake.

Suddenly, the passenger seat of the van's window slides down. Their eyes automatically lit up, "Finally!"

Taehyung awkwardly smiles, "Sorry we took kinda long, Jin-hyung was-"

"Okay okay! Come help us put these in the trunk please!" Jisoo exclaims, the others hopping out of the van to give them a help. Gently placing their heavy luggages at the spacious trunk.

The girls hopped in the van, Lisa quickly attacked Jin with a hug, "Oh my gosh Oppa! I missed you so much!" She exclaims as Jin tries to push her away, "Get off of me, child!" He playfully screams.

"Ugh, can you all shut up?" Yoongi groans, entering the van.

"No."

"Shut up Jungkook."

A few moments later, everyone was already in the van. "Alright, where do we head?" Namjoon, who's the driver asks. "To the Park's mansion." Rosè responds. "What, but why?" Jungkook complaints, reciveing a smack from Rosé, "Idiot, we're visiting my brother and his wife." She remarks.

"Wait, you guys didn't book an apartment?" Taehyung questions, earning 'no's from the girls. "So you're trying to say... You're gonna stay with the Parks?" The girls nodded after hearing Jungkook's question.

There was a few moments of silence until Namjoon starts driving, making their way out of the airport. Yoongi suddenly scoffs in disbelief, "Damn, I can never bear a night with those two."

"And why's that?"

"We all know how Jimin's horny ass goes."

Taehyung suddenly claps, "Ah! Now it makes sense!" He exclaims, catching everyone's attention. "What makes sense?" Namjoon asks, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No wonder they weren't answering the door when I stopped by their house last night!"

Everyone was confused, "So you're trying to say..." Jennie nervously laughs.