11

• Still Author's P.O.V •

Taehyung looked away, his one hand tightly balling into a fist, "H-Hyung, do we still go in?" Jungkook asked, keeping his gaze at Jimin and Hwayoung behind the windows.

Shaking his head, a heavy sigh escaped Taehyung's mouth, "Let's just resend the mail to him." Jungkook turned his head to Tae, "What? But why?"

"Pretty sure he doesn't want us to disturb his moment." He mumbles.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, "I... I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, right? They're just hugging so-" "That close?" Taehyung interrupted his words, which already made Jungkook shut his mouth.

"Yeah... You're right, just resend Y/N-noona's mail. But what excuse will be?" He tilted his head, both of them ensuring to lower their voices.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and walked away from Jimin's office's. Jungkook followed behind him, "Imma cup with it. For now, I just want to experiment more about Jimin-hyung, before I report anything to Y/N when things get too far."

Jungkook hesitatingly nodded his head before taking a last glance at Jimin's door then walked away with Taehyung, not wanting to misunderstand what they witnessed.

•••

Nancy and Tzuyu walked through the hallways, talking about random stuff after getting their coffee. Soon, both of them stopped on their tracks when they saw Mina just standing there alone, likely zoning out.

The two glanced at each other before approaching Mina, unfortunately not catching her attention, "H-Hi Mina." Tzuyu spoke up, shooting her a smile but Mina just took a glance at her and looked away.

Nancy widened her eyes, "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked in concern.

Staring at her two female friends for a while, Mina lets out a sigh and rested her back against the wall, crossing her arms, "It's... It's about Hwayoung." She lowered her voice.

Tzuyu and Nancy glanced at each other once again before saying, "What? What about her?" "It's difficult to explain... I don't want to talk about it or her right now." Mina instantly replied.

"No Mina, you can tell us. You trust us, right? I mean... Yeah the boys aren't here but we can keep this secret between the three of us, even from Hwayoung." Tzuyu pleaded, being impatient to know.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Mina looked up at her friends, knowing she can count on people like them, "Hwayoung is... almost crossing the line."

"Crossing the line?"

"I suggested her to try avoiding Mr. Park, because... I'm just worried for the three of them. They can misunderstand anything, including Ms. Y/N." She explains.

A gasp escaped Nancy and Tzuyu's mouth, "W-Wait, you told her that? You didn't mention Ms. Y/N to her, didn't you-"

"Of course I didn't, I am not ready to tell her yet. It's too late for me to do that. She only doesn't have feelings for him now, but she fell in love too." Mina added, interrupting Nancy's sentence.

"And then, what did she say?" Tzuyu wondered.

Mina sarcastically scoffed in disbelief, "I had no fucking idea what got into her, she was saying 'Oh you like Mr. Park too, don't you?'. I honestly don't know anymore, she's becoming a fucking-"