14

• Still Author's P.O.V •

"Sooo, I'll be heading to my office now You sure you don't need anything Mr

"Sooo, I'll be heading to my office now You sure you don't need anything Mr. Park?" Hwayoung cooed, purposely emphasizing her 'Mr. Park'.

Jimin darted his eyes away from his phone and looked up at her, "Um, can I ask something before you leave?"

"Alright, what is it?" Hwayoung asked, crossing her arms.

Jimin pursed his lips together while tapping his one finger on the table, "Are you... free later, perhaps?" He tilted his head at her.

Hwayoung joined her eyes together and playfully scoffed, "Of course, I'm always free. Why so sudden?"

Jimin lowly chuckled, "Well... I thought about asking you out."

Within a second, Hwayoung's pupils widened instantly, and her brain froze without delay. Her body became still on the spot, and her entire mentality went empty. There were no thoughts going through her head, as a result of the words he said.

But before she can think about anything further, Jimin quickly shook his head, "But wait! No no no, it's not what you think it is. Apparently, my colleagues are planning to have a dinner with me tonight and I agreed, so I thought about taking you with me." He corrected.

Hwayoung's mouth contorted into a slight pout, but nothing truly impacted her heart, as she carried the hopes that she's the only woman in his heart.

Nodding her head, she looked up with a smile, "Alright, I am in. Are you sure they want me to come with you though? I mean... I don't wanna ruin your dinner night and-"

"No no no, they're good. I'm just about to tell them anyway." Jimin shot her his infamous eye-smile.

Hwayoung pressed her lips and nodded her head once again, "We're going in 6:30pm, sharp. I'll be driving for tonight."

She shot her head up at Jimin, "Wait, you know how to drive?"

Jimin bursted out laughing, "What? Of course I do, what do you think of me huh?" He facepalmed himself.

Finally putting on a serious face, his looks up at Hwayoung and spoke up, "You can go back to work. I'll finish my files."

Smiling, Hwayoung nodded her head, "Okay, I'll see you around." She said before bowing her head at Jimin and walked out of his office.

Hwayoung made her way in front of the elevator, planning to start her day with a cup of coffee before going to her office.

She waited for the elevator to stop on her floor after pressing the button, it soon opened. She was about to step forward but she stopped in her tracks when she looked up and met someone's gaze.

Mina.

They had an eye-contact for a few seconds until Hwayoung initiates to break it as she hesitatingly stepped forward while Mina moved aside.