9

• Still Author's P.O.V •
next day

V •next day

"Hey guys." Mina greets, approaching her friend group's table, her presence catching their attentions right away.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" Jackson replied.

Mina glanced at everyone and sighed, "Did any of you saw Hwayoung yesterday? I'm sure she didn't skip work, I even saw her around." She said.

Xiumin scratched the back of his neck, "Um... I don't think so, but I remember seeing her going out of the building with Mr. Park." Everyone's eyes widened from his response, causing Mina to stand up from her seat, "What do you mean?"

"Uhhh... I think they went out to buy stuff, I guess." Xiumin added.

Tzuyu's jaw dropped, "What? There is no way Mr. Park would go out just to buy stuff, he's the CEO!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, and after that. I didn't see them around anymore." Xiumin shrugged his shoulders.

Mina sat back down on her seat with a blank face, "First, the coffee... Then, this?" She mumbled, her friends seeming to hear it, "What? What are you talking about?" Nancy tilted her head.

Mina slowly gazes up at her friends, "She... She isn't falling for Mr. Park, is she?" The rest glanced at each other, being unsure of what to answer, "Remember that time when Hwayoung told us about her story? And what she's going through?" Mina questioned, now being serious as everyone slowly nodded their heads.

"If then, she can't fall for Mr. Park, she just can't. Then if she does, what do you think will happen if she finds out about Park Y/N?" She added, her serious statement causing everyone's eyes to widen, now understanding what Mina is trying to point.

Nancy nervously smiled, "I... I mean. She could possibly have a super tiny crush on him only, right?"

A scoff escaped Xiumin's mouth, "Mr. Park is Park fucking Jimin, he can make every woman whipped for him in just a glance." He corrected.

Mina let out a heavy sigh and gripped her hair, "I have to prevent her from being close to Mr. Park. Or else there will be some misunderstanding that Y/N might find out... Or even rumors." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

• Hwayoung's P.O.V •

"Dear? Where did you get all these clothes from?" Mom asked while my brothers are looking around the things that Jimin bought for me.

My brother Yangsun suddenly let out a loud gasp, "OH MY GAD! They're so expensive what!" He exclaimed in surprise.

My youngest sibling, Lideok shot his head up at me, "Noona, where did you get all of these?" He questioned, tilting his head at me.

A little smile carving through my lips as a chuckle left my Mom's mouth, knowing where I got the clothes from, "My... My boss bought them for me." I smiled at them, my Mom looking at me proud.