5

• Y/N's P.O.V •
next day

V •next day

"Sissie!"

My eyes flew away from the magazine I was reading and looked up, seeing someone who often appears in my room.

It's just my sisterinlaw, Rosé. Jimin's sister.

I smiled and closed the magazine before placing it on the table then turned my chair around, facing her, "Hi, I am glad you appeared today. I didn't saw you yesterday in my shoot."

She flopped herself on the bed, "Welp... I was kinda too busy buying some clothes so I didn't get to visit you." She answered.

"Oh, is Lisa here?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're all here." I laughed as the sound of my door slamming shut causes me to flinch.

"Gosh, why won't you guys knoc-"

"HEYO PARK Y/N!" Lisa squealed, bringing some paper bags of food with her and placed them on the nearby couch while the rest followed behind.

Jisoo, our eldest shot me a smile, "Ayo, sorry for missing your modelling yesterday." She chuckled and I gave her an 'it's okay' sign in response.

"Dude, you're seriously the woman in my dreams. You are just sitting there, reading a magazine while drinking coffee, and wearing a silk bathrobe. So fantastic" Jennie whined.

I laughed from her statement and stood up from my seat, wrapping my robe around me tighter, "It's because I'm a model Jen, you'll only see me hanging around and wearing baggy clothes if Jimin didn't let me commit my dream."

"Oh, right. Speaking of Jimin, how's your marriage going?" Jisoo asked while Lisa started to take the foods out of the paper bags.

I pursed my lips together and shrugged my shoulders, "We've been good, just hate the fact that we're so distant from each other now. I miss him." I pouted, staring at the floor.

"I'm sure that he'll have the opportunity to spend more time with you because he has an assistant with him now." Lisa chimed in while munching on her burger.

Rosé spitted the Sprite on the carpet, "ASSISTANT?!"

I removed the wrap on the burger and took a big bite of it, nodding my head at her in response.

"Y'all did not tell me he has a new assistant again." Rosé rolled her eyes.

I gulped my food down, "I mean... It's okay, right? Take a peek back of his past assistants, they're total angels."

Rosé sarcastically scoffed, suddenly feeling annoyed, "Oh hell no, I think I don't have any trusts on this new assistant of him." She crossed her arms.

She and her brother will always have the same level of sassiness.

"Hold your horses Rosé." Lisa laughed.