37

• Jimin's P.O.V •
few hours later

"Love, wake up. We're here." I softly called her out who has been creating the cutest snores on the passenger seat.

As no response was heard from her, I unbuckled my seatbelt before leaning to her direction, unbuckling her's. "Pssst." I shook her by the shoulder.

A hum soon left Y/N's mouth, slowly opening her eyes as I was her sight to see. "Let's go, we've arrived to their house." I kissed her forehead before leaning away, doing a bit of my business.

Y/N tiredly sat up, stretching her back, "I didn't slept too much, did I?" I smiled from her voice's tone, raspy and babyish.

"Don't worry, it's alright." I sprayed perfume to myself. "But..." I paused my words, staring at myself through the rear mirror, "You somehow looked tired. Is something bothering you, perhaps?" I asked, concerned.

My words somewhat took her takenーaback, but it looked like she tried to not react. "AーAh... Don't worry about it. You shouldn't be concerned 'cause I should be enjoying my reuniting here in Seoul with you." She smiled at me.

That smile sort of... didn't look genuine.

I poked my innerーcheek, sensing something suspicious. "Hm, alright. So then..." Pausing my words, I quickly opened the door and hopped out.

I walked across my car while Y/N was confused, still sitting inside until I opened the door for her, lending my hand. "Let's go?" I smiled.

We stepped inside, "Hey guー"

My words didn't even make it to its end and my friends were already wrapped around my Y/N, hugging her tightly.

"Y/N!!!"

"We missed you so much!"

"Give me a hug please Noona!"

"Darn you piece of shits! Get out of the way!"

I stood there, suddenly becoming a statue.

As they were competing on who should hug Y/N first, I immediately pushed them out of the way and snatched Y/N away by the shoulder, "Ah 진짜 (really/seriously)... Can y'all not? My wife's not in a good mood." I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook had a wide smile on his face, "We missed her Hyung! Let us please hug her one by one please! No arguing, we promise!" The rest nodded, even the elders Jin and Yoongi.

Y/N giggled, "Don't worry, I'm in." She smiled.

"Yay!"

A few moments has passed, I remained still on the couch. Having a poker face presented while the boys were still busy chitーchatting and giving my Y/N welcomed hugs.

I checked the time on my watch, causing me to scoff in sarcasm.

Took them 5 minutes to hug her one by one? What is that?