Four

The alien hadn't been gone very long when he re-enter's with two more aliens, both shorter and holding what I guessed to be medical tools.

   My captor stood in the corner with his arms crossed and observed me as the doctors gave me my very own alien check up. He'd hiss when they got too close and I'd hiss at him just because I felt like it. They only listened to his.

   They left looking flustered about thirty minutes later and they stopped to whisper something to my personal jailor when they left. Consider my interest piqued.

   He walked slowly closer and I scooted back with each step. This put a shit Eatin' grin on his face that I desperately wanted to slap off.

   He takes another step and I accidentally fall off of the bed and land on my back with my feet stuck straight up in the air, "ow." I breathed out with the only breath I could inhale at the moment considering I just knocked it all out of me.

    He laughs loudly as I close my eyes and my face flushed. Hearing his feet move I open my eyes and come eye to eye with a very big bulge and my eyes widen. He was standing over me.

   He was biting his lip with a slight grin and his fangs were showing making heat spread everywhere.  I stood quickly and he moved closer until my back was against the wall.

"Why do you run little female." He licks his fangs.

I audibly gulp, "I'm not running you're just in my personal space."

  He walks closer leaning his head into the crook of my neck and I visibly shudder. Without a word he grabs my throat lightly and trails his nose up the side of my face.

He murmurs, "you challenge me little female."

"So?" I say louder than I meant to.

"I find it refreshing." He smirks again.

   Our faces are so close but this has to hurt his back I mean c'mon. He's seven feet tall and I'm five eight. The way he's hunched over right now cannot be comfortable. I'm totally rambling right now.

"Draconian." He mumbled standing straight up.

"Dr-aconian?" I try to pronounce it as he did but the syllables won't form on my tongue.

"It is my fathers name that I carry. You may call me Zher, general, or draconian. Your little human tongue is too small to pronounce my real name."

My urge to defy him spikes, " I could if I wanted."

He chuckles again, "alright Zhergadiasomdrac. Come little female say my name." He taunts

"Say it again... but slower."

"Zer-as-dee-som-dra"

"Zerdiasdrac" I spoke the words will full confidence.

But he just laughed, "that is incorrect little female now come I must feed you."

   I follow him as my face flushed in embarrassment. This alien just keeps me flustered and I keep giving him what he wants by embarrassing myself.

"What did those two aliens tell you?" I asked as I followed him into another room that looks like mine but slightly larger; to fit his massive frame if I had to guess.

   In the middle of the room there stood a black table with strange looking foods and some obvious ones like meats such as chicken and steak.

"They were telling me you are fertile enough to breed. But I could already smell it from between your thighs."

   I stopped dead in my tracks, all color drained from my face. "are you going to rape me?" I trembled as i said it but i tried desperately not too.

   He scowled and almost looked offended?

"I do not rape unwilling females Ana. I do not rape anyone. So, you have nothing to fear, for you are mine."

"You just talked about breeding me and if i was fucking fertile." I hissed.

  He stopped moving as well and turned to look me dead in the eye. "I will breed you little female but it will not be against your will. Therefore, as i said, you have nothing to fear."

"I do! You will never breed me! Not ever! I am not yours or anyone and I will slit my own throat before I let any of you rape me." I shouted.

"I will and i will answer most of your questions right now as well so calm yourself before i change my mind and lock you on your bed until we arrive." He turns and sits on what must be his bed, "I will not rape you and I shall kill anyone else who even thinks to. Calm your self little one."

"Arrive where? where are you taking me?"

"To my home planet where we shall start your training."

"Training for what? Why did you take me? How did you know I would be at that house?"

"Physical training so if i cannot protect you then you will be able to protect yourself. That scenario where I am not with you to protect you will most likely never happen. I will protect you always. I claimed you because you defy me and i never get spoken against. As i stated earlier, it is refreshing. We have been tracking you and your family for a couple of your human weeks. We decided to wait to claim you until you were alone. This way we could prevent interruptions or casualties. Any other questions little female?"

I bit my lip as my eyes fill with angry tears, "So that it then? You take me away and I have no choice? What about free will? What about my rights!"

His reptile like eyes soften but he quickly hides it, "This is not Earth; where we are going will be far different. Your sacrifice to leave home and start anew on a different one is a necessary sacrifice. I will not lie to you and tell you what you wish to hear; I will only ever say what is true and what you need to hear."

"You're not giving me a choice! This isn't a sacrifice I am willing to make!" I sobbed loudly, "please, please, just take me back, please!"

He looked so conflicted I thought he would cave. But it seems, his resolve was stronger.

"Eat little female." He left through the wall as if it were transparent as I fell to my knees and cried.

I should consider myself lucky that I got a nice alien taking care of me... well semi- nice. I mean this was inevitable after all. They always had us outnumbered and they were so strong. We never really stood a chance.

But what about momma? What about my family? How do I live on a world where they do not exist?

My tears seemed endless. I had cried so much my body started to shake and I was choking on my tears. The general didn't come back that day or the next. I should've found this reassuring but I just.. felt so alone.

I hate to admit it but I do feel safe with him in an odd way. God this is Stockholm's syndrome. Eventually my tears dried up; it seemed I had finally run out of them.

My eyes took in every detail of the two rooms but I mostly stayed in Zher's or Draconian's room. I slept in his bed as the scent of mint and berries lulled me into calmness. I did try all of the strange foods only liking two out of the 20 that sat upon the table.

The steak and chicken would have been amazing right about now except I couldn't find I damn thing to cook them with.

I tried everything to get out of my prison cell of a room but it was damn near impossible. I even tried to walk through the transparent wall like Draconian but that only ended with me on my ass in the floor, holding the steak onto my new black eye.

Note to self; still can't walk through walls.