Twenty three

Cezi vex sat in a throne looking chair in a small dress and large heels. She oozed hunger and lust but the smell of it wouldn't attract either of these males into her trap.

    Raphael stood beside Draconian as they both bristled silently. They had agreed to meet with Cezi vex upon her ship; but they knew it was a trap. They had been bound by electric rope that shocked them if they moved.

   She stood up with a large smile and trailed her sharp nails down Draconian's chest.

   "My two favorite males, oh how I've missed you." She sighed as her scales glittered with the reflection of the rooms light.

   Draconian hissed down at the female; Cezi ran her cheek across Draconian's chest and purred happily. "You don't know how long I've been looking for you! You should have seen how ecstatic I was to hear my father had found your location."

Right as Draconian opened his mouth to speak a large male walks in the room glaring angrily at the two males. Cezi vex's father was a retired general known for destroying two planets that rose to destroy their empire. He enjoyed the blood and gore; hated pleasantries and parties.

General Iro Vex is a tall man with dark green iridescent scales as his skin. Large black eyes took them as he walked closer, pulling his daughter off of Draconian. He had no hair and disliked women, thinking they are below him in every way.

"General Draconian." The man hissed in a tight accented voice. "You have humiliated me and males, of my high standing, do not take kindly to being humiliated."

Draconian chuckled darkly. He is the stronger male between the two, he would kill him without second thought which explained why he was bonded by an electric rope. The shocks kept his muscles spasming so he couldn't use his full strength to loosen the ropes.

"You are quite the fool to think I or my men won't kill you for this." He smirked darkly at the generals faint scent of fear.

"I'll kill them. Just like I'll kill you." He gritted out. "But first, I should like to kill the whore slave you've chosen over my daughter. I will not stand for this humiliation."

Draconian's eyes blackened as roar released deep from his chest, rattling the floors and walls, making Iro and his people flinch and shake. "You dare, threaten what's mine?" He strained against the electric ropes as they began to snap.

Raphael, taking his Genrals lead, began to break his ropes as well. The spasms the ropes gave them were a pain in the ass but they wouldn't hold them. The warriors had used it at traing camp and had to over come the obstacle before passing into the military.

   General Iro is a cocky bastard who thinks with his pride, not his mind. Iro hurriedly walked towards the doors as the ropes snapped one by one. Cezi vex looked in awe at the two males as her father had his warriors grab the foolish girl.

   "It's too late to save her." Iro snarled with a satisfied smirk. "My forces are invading that new world as we speak."

   The ropes give with a final snap as draconian launches himself at Iro who quickly slams the door closed and locks it. They wait a few minutes for reinforcements to arrive; a laser shines through the windows on the other side of the room.

   They cut a large rectangle through the hull and kick it through.

   Veil's head pops out, "Well, hello there!"

   Raphael shoves Veil's head back through the hole as him and the general climb through. On the other side his warriors stand prepared: armor on, weapons drawn, and intent to kill anyone who gets in their way.