Nineteen

As the days wore on the women planned and conversed about their new world. Fore, the orange alien that had come to pursue Joan, had a ship of his own and word spread a universal announcement that any and every woman was welcome to their planet.

   The announcement would be accompanied by a message from Ana, their queen, and would be followed by the rules and regulations, laws, currency, trading deals, houses and construction building.

   It was their second month of planning and they had officially started trading their fertility rocks. Mia was an engineer so the harvesting of the rocks was left up to her and shawna; they didn't disappoint.

   The rest of the girls filled up the foreign ships that would come and revived gold, jewels, and even women who wished to stay with them.

   Their population was growing rapidly which was unexpected but welcome. Lea was offered a spot on the counsel even though she never helped and kept to herself. She refused but Ana reminded her that in the future if she wanted something from them; she would receive nothing that the other ordinary citizens would not be welcome to.

  She then scowled and said, "Your pathetic little planet will never become an empire or a kingdom." She hissed. "You are no queen."

  Sophie, their newly appointed duchess/general of war, then recited one of their new laws.

  "Upon entering our sacred land all must vow allegiance and bind themselves to Leole's supreme ruler. If this is denied then immediate removal of person(s) will be granted."

  Sophie narrowed her eyes at the angry Lea, "As Leoles head of war and security, you are hereby removed from this planet for not abiding by the queens sacred law."

  She rolled her eyes, "It's not sacred. You literally made it up two months ago." She hissed. "You can't just claim something as yours and then kick whoever you want out."

  Joan nodded to fore, who then grabbed Lea and started walking her to a ship that would take her wherever she wished.

  Ana stepped forward, "Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the queens sacred law. There will be no exceptions." And with that Lea was gone.

Ana was sad that Lea couldn't come to terms with her situation, but she couldn't help but be relieved that she wouldn't be glared at and cussed out all day. Lea was a problem which was now handled.

   The girls were all tired. The population was building by the day. Mia was tasked with assigning jobs to every female.

   Sophie swore in each and every female and each and every female vowed their allegiance to Ana and the council. It was weird at first having people treat you as though you were better than they are.

   But Ana took care of it gracefully. She greeted each and every female with kindness and with a strict set of rules.

  Each female would have to build her own house since their new country was in the beginning stages. Every one would help them but they would have to choose a line of work afterwards.

  They Will either protect and serve with the military or they will choose a regular job such as construction, bankers, lawyers, etc. The girls were most surprised by the amount of women who chose military positions.

  Most of the women who entered their country  were bruised and battered. But it made since that they would want to learn to defend themselves. Joan learned how to multiply the artificial intelligence and use other species combative intelligence.

  Their warriors would be taught almost every species battle moves. But that meant the council had to learn them first. They refused to be hypocritical and sit upon a throne all day.