Nine

I woke up on the sofa feeling dazed and confused. Draconian had left a note that the artificial intelligence repeated back to me.

"I will be gone for a few days. Eight days at most. Do not leave the house; you are locked in. I fed you enough of me last night to last you through this week. You will continue to train daily; the combative intelligence will teach you. When I get back I expect you to have taken down the combative intelligence at least once."

The message paused and I thought it was over. I started walking away as it began again.

"Behave little one. I know you are brave and strong; you do not have to prove that to me."

The message clicked off. I smiled and skipped off. That was four days ago.
I was currently training with the combative intelligence.

"Stay light on your feet. Do not be so slow that I can track your movements." The hologram instructed in a female voice.

It was hard to grasp at first but I was getting better each day. Each day Max, what I have now decided to call the combative intelligence, would end practice exactly at and hour. And each day I would stay longer practicing my movements.

"I thought draconian said I would learn defensive techniques first?" I mumbled practicing the punches Max had taught me.

"The General changed his mind and decided to teach you both. Defensive; being quick on your feet which you have already learned, and offensive; learning to hit your opponents quickly and quietly."

"Oh..." I trailed off. I lost myself in the practice move until it came time to spar with Max.

I held my own this time and wasn't going down without a fight. I had no doubt the General had set her on beginners mode though because Draconian spars with her as well.

Max swung her foot around and landed a blow to my ribs. I winced but spun away from an incoming punch. With my dagger grasped in one hand I crouched and waited for Max to come to me.

She started running towards me and I launched myself at her. Her surprise that I met her head on lost her precious time as I stabbed the dagger into her neck twice.

"Opponent eliminated." She replied as I jumped around in accomplishment.

"Ha! Tell the General to suck on that." I smiled

"Our training is now accomplished for the day. Would you like sustenance?"

"No thank you max I am not hungry." I replied with a small smile.

She nodded her head and shut off as I sighed rubbing my sore ribs. This had become our routine for the last few days. I hated to admit it but I missed the General.

Not because of my sexual pleasure bu- well maybe a little because of that. But I mostly just missed the only sorta friend I had on this planet. I was lonely.

I sunk myself into the bath relaxing my tense muscles. I slowly but surely started to see a change in myself. My thighs were firm and my arms had gained just a little bit of muscle. My little flabby tummy had hardened.

Even my boobs had went down a cup size. I was seeing the change I just... don't know if I liked it yet. I was so confident the way I was; I wasn't looking to change.

My thoughts were interrupted as a loud bang came from downstairs. I dried my self off hastily and clothed myself in low rise soft leggings and a black top.

"Max!" I whisper yelled.

"Yes" she replied.

"Is the General home?" I whispered hopefully.