Chapter Two

Kirstie's POV

Avi just put down our coffees and left. He didn't even say anything coming in or going out. I asked Scott to see if he knew anything but he just shrugged. Avi is hiding something. I just feel like it.

Avi's POV

Oh shoot! I forgot to say something and tell the group where I was going! Kirstie probably thinks I'm still shutting her out. She's probably over me now. I'm such a failure. Good job, Avi. You failed a simple daily task again. This time, it was talking. What's going to happen next? I get glued to the ground? I'm having the best day ever(Sarcasm)!

No matter what decision I make, I'm going to make one girl angry or upset. And I don't really like to see people get sad! I'd rather see someone die happy then live a sad life. Is that a saying? I don't know. Anyways, I'm going to...

Help that girl in the curb.

She could be homeless or just abandoned. I don't want to see her suffer. I have to take her in. Even if Kirstie thinks I'm cheating on her with that homeless girl. Hopefully, she'll understand when I explain to her and the rest of the group.

Chloe's POV

I'm sitting on the curb. My family didn't want me, and now an orphanage doesn't even want me. Let's just face it. I'm unwanted. I'm broken. I'm heart-dead. If that's even a word or makes any sense, I don't care if it doesn't. I'm just using random phrases to try and get my point across.

I decide to look up and see what's behind me and watch all the people enjoy thier lives. Some people on the sidewalk even taunt me and make fun of me for sitting here. I can't be fixed. I'm broken. Broken for good...

"Come with me," a deep voice says. I turn around to see a man, about average height. He has a dark brown beard with hair up to his chin. He kinda dresses like a lumberjack, he reminds me of one.

He offers me a coat and I follow him. Finally someone who actually cares for those lonely people on the streets.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Helloooooo!

Just for your information, I write these chapters on Evernote so it may take logger to get these chapters. But I swear, I'm trying to get as much as I can into this! Please leave requests for future chapters!!! (I already have a plot so don't give me plot ideas. It just hasn't happened yet 😏)

PTXkrystalblue