Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chloe's POV

I woke up from my surgery. I felt tired, even though I've been sleeping for about 2-3 hours. I guess that's what that stuff does to you.

I opened my eyes, hoping I could see. I felt a bright beam of light hit my face. It burned, but I enjoyed it. All that mattered was that I had my vision back. I squinted, still wanting to enjoy the light which I haven't seen in about a month.

I heard mumbling outside. That must be them. The group is probably coming in now.

"Hey Chloe!" Kirstie said. She sounded excited to see me. "How are you feeling?"

"Good," I replied. "Tired. But I'm good."

"All I are about is if you are able to see now," the doctor said. I didn't notice he was standing behind them. I nodded my head and the doctor left.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Scott said, hugging me.

"Oh and by the way, she can leave now. She's fully awake and wasn't in bed for long. She doesn't need a wheelchair or anything." the doctor said, quickly poking his head through the doorway to tell us.

"Let's go!" I said, eager to get out of the hospital. I don't really mind being in a hospital, but the fact that it seems like I come here everyday with a problem, I get sick of it. It smells like sad people and medications. I don't like either of those stuff.

In the car, no one was silent. We kept chatting about stuff we would do to celebrate and if we should tell the fans that you were ever blind.

"The second we get home, I wanna do a Superfruit video!" I said, reminding them it was Tuesday.

Mitch's POV

Oh, it's Tuesday! I didn't know until Chloe said she wanted to do a Superfruit video. We would have to come up with an excuse for why she didn't show up for the last 4 episodes though.

"What do you think our fans would say if we told them you were actually blind last month?" I asked Chloe. We were at home and alone, so no one else heard our conversation.

"We should just say that I was sick and busy with other stuff," Chloe said.

How come I didn't think of that? I can be really dumb sometimes.

"Wanna film a Superfruit vid now?" I said to Scott as I picked up a Sprite from the fridge.

"Sure, lets do it," Scott said, taking his own Sprite can from the counter.

"Let's go,"

"Ok,"

Avi's POV

I was walking in the kitchen to get a snack and I saw that Scott Mitch and Chloe were filming a Superfruit video. I didn't want to be in a Superfruit video so I tried to leave without them noticing I showed up. Sadly, Chloe still has her super senses and said hi to me without looking back. Scott and Mitch turned back.

"Oh shoot," I said, trying to get away as fast as I could. Right before I entered my room, Scott showed up behind me and pulled me over to the couch.

"Looks like we have another guest!" He said. I rolled my eyes and smith laughed.

"I don't wanna be here," I said. It looked like they were doing a live-stream. The comment section went wild once I sat down.

This is not going to be fun for me.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Most of this was just a filler.

How would you feel if Avi suddenly showed up in a Superfruit live-stream?

PTXkrystalblue