Chapter Thirteen

Chloe's POV

My girlfriend, Ashley, is coming over tonight at 7! I better tell the group, since she is a Pentaholic.

"Guys, my girlfriend is coming over for dinner at 7," I said when everyone was in the living room.

Once I finished talking, Kirstie ran to the kitchen to cook dinner. Kirstie pulled out a steak from the fridge and cut it into 7 pieces; one for everyone, and cooked it. She also made some fries to put on the side of the steak. That girl was going all out with the food!

"Already got a girlfriend, huh?" Mitch said as he put his hands on my shoulders and spoke into my ear from behind. I jumped a little since I didn't know Mitch was behind me.

"You scared me!" I whined.

"Sorry," Mitch said. "It's just nice to see our little girl is happy,"

"How cliche," I said. Mitch just laughed and went to look at the food.

Kirstie's POV

Our little girl has finally found love! I'm so excited to meet Chloe's girlfriend, Ashley!

Ding! Dong!

There she is now!

"Don't you dare open the door," Chloe said as she ran to the door and covered it with her arms.

"Ok then," I said, stepping back from the door, letting Chloe open it.

Chloe opened the door and let Ashley in. Ashley had red hair, green eyes, and a septum peircing. The two girls chatted for a bit and then Chloe introduced us to Ashley. It immediately showed that she was a Pentaholic.

"OMFG! It's Pentatonix! I'm such a huge fan!!" Ashley said, hugging all of us.

"Yeah, this is my foster family." Chloe said as she pulled Ashley off of Avi.

"Oh, sorry if I was being so weird," Ashley said as her face went red.

"No problem, fans do this all the time." I say as I walked over to Ashley.

"Thanks Kirstie, you're really nice," Ashley said, hugging me.

We all weren't to the table and had dinner. After, we watched a movie and Ashley left.

Ashley is a nice girl. She's a keeper.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I have nothing really to say... except...

WATCH SUPERFRUIT ON TUESDAYS

Ok... I think that's it...

PTXkrystalblue