Chapter Fifteen

Scott's POV

Ok... That was weird. And scary. Chloe just got kidnapped. Wait, why am I not doin anything about this? I need to go tell the others!

"Guys! Guys! I have something to tell you! It's important!" I said as I ran to the group.

"What?" Kevin said as he took off his sunglasses.

"Chloe's been kidnapped!" I said. They all stood up and stared at me in shock.

"By who?" Avi asked, determined to know who took her.

"I don't know, all I know is that it's all Ashley's fault!" I said, kind of flailing my arms like an anime character.

"I knew she wasn't nice!" Mitch said. We all looked at him in disbelief.

"There's no time for taking credit! We have to get Chloe back!" Kirstie said as she picked up her beach bag and ran off the beach. We all followed her and got some random things to help Chloe.

When we all walked out, Avi was holding a hand gun.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, pointing to the gun.

"Oh, it's not a real gun." He said. Avi pulled the trigger and bubbles came out of the gun. "It's just to intimidate them."

"Smart move," Kevin said, holding a gun himself.

"Lemme guess, that's a bubble gun too?" I said.

"Nope, this one is real." Kevin said.

We all looked at Kevin like he had 3 heads for a while. Soon enough, we were on out way. We had a kidnapper to catch.

Chloe's POV

I woke up in a dark room without windows. I tried to scream for help. But then I realized that my mouth was duct taped shut. I'm going to get that bitch back for playing with my emotions! I hate her so much!

Now how do I get out of this chair?

"Hello, Chloe. Having a nice time?" I heard Ashley's voice say.

Suddenly, I saw Pentatonix sneak into the building. They gestured for me to not react to them coming in so I pretended to not see them. They probably have a plan already.

"Jeffery! Now!" I heard Ashley say.

A man with brown hair and grey eyes suddenly walked up to me. He untied me and then pinned me to the ground. I was right when I thought his appearance wasn't going to go well. You wanna know why I realized that?

Because he raped me.

I wasn't happy at all... Well, obviously. Ashley was torturing me for no reason at all. If there is a reason, I'm not aware of it.

"Chloe!" I heard Mitch's voice say.

"Mmmph! Mmmmhmmmph!" I struggled to speak.

"Were here to get you out of this mess," Kirstie said as she untied me and ripped off the duct tape.

"Not so fast," Ashley said as she showed up behind them.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

A fight is about to go down!! Get ready for the next chapter!!!

PTXkrystalblue

PS: I can comment now! My phone is finally cooperating!