Chapter Twenty-Two

(3 months later)

Chloe's POV

We finally finished the tour! I'm happy about that because I haven't seen Jason in 3 months! Luckily, he didn't mind me going away for three months. he said when we came back, he would be right there waiting for us.

Even though he promise that, I feel like he lied. I feel like he's already betrayed me but I don't know it yet. I feel like... he never loved me in the first place. Is he? Or am I just thinking too much about our relationship.

Speaking of relationships, he never said we were in one! Does that mean that he isnt reall my boyfriend? Does it mean... he doesnt really love me? I'm definantly overthinking this. Of course he loves me! He said so, right? Oh wait, he never said he loved me. And after a 3 month relationship where most of it was long distance, he never said he loved me? That jerk! I want to break up with him, hes a no good, heart stealer. He probably just wanted to date me to brag to his friends about having a "hot date" or something like that!

Its a good thigns we are goign home today. I am going to give that jerk a peice of my mind and tell him that we are through! Right after I ansswer this text...

Jason❤️: Hey Chloe! I just wanted to say that we arent really working out tha well so I think we should go our seperate ways... Sorry

Chloe💋: Oh, ok.

That bitch! Why whould he break up with me? Thats it! I'm goign on a dating hiatus! And no one can stop me!

Jason's new contact: Jason😡

Scott's POV

We just got back home and Chloe doesnt seem to be so happy. On the tour bus, she kinda broke into tears after looking at her phone. I am really worried about her. Hopefuly, she isn't cutting or something like that!

Wait, she broke into tears after looking at her phone. Either she saw somethig really emotional, or...

THAT SON OF A BITCH JASON FUCKING BROKE UP WITH HER OVER A TEXT!

I knew he was just a worthless peice of shit. He's probably working for Ashley or something like that! I will hurt him if he hurt my daughter! Chloe doesn't deserve that kind of poor treatment and I wont tolerate some useless bag of sex hormones ripping her to shreads!

I should probably stop getting mad about it and go talk to Chloe.

I walked into Chloe's room, since the door was surprisingly opened. I saw the most terrifying sight in front of me.

A lifeless teenage girl lying on the carpet next to an empty bottle of pills.

"GUYS! COME HELP!" I yelled. The whole group was suddenly standing in front of the lifeless teenage body in shock.

"We better call an ambulance" Kevin said.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

JSYK, I typed most of this on my slow, laggy computer. So some of it could be misspelled or just scrambled up...

PTXkrystalblue