Chapter Nineteen

Chloe's POV

I got home and immediately texted Jason. Hopefully he's free right now!

C💋: Hi Jason

J❤️: Hey beautiful 😉

C💋: Wanna come over to my place at 7?

J❤️: Sure! I'm free then

C💋: See you later?

J❤️: Yep, see ya beautiful!

He accepted! He's coming over in... An hour! I better tell the group!

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" I say as I run into the living room. I must have been interrupting a rehearsal because everyone was sitting in a circle on couch.

"What do you want, Chlo?" Kirstie asked. Chlo was my new nickname that the group made for me. I wasn't really used to it, but I guess it fits.

"I met a cute guy at the beach today and he's coming over for dinner at 7pm tonight!" I said. I kinda said it really fast so no one could really get mad at the fact I was dating a "sack of sex hormones".

They all went to get into better clothing. After all, they were wearing shorts, tank tops, crop tops, no shirts at all, stuff like that. Kirstie even made that steak she made when Ashley was here.

Hopefully all goes well with Jason and I.

Jason's POV

I am really excited to meet Chloe's family. There's only one problem. Ashley sent me here to follow her plan of demolishing Chloe once and for all. But I don't want to follow Ashley's plans. I actually love Chloe and I'm not planning on killing her just for my greedy sister's satisfaction.

I love her. This isn't fake. I love Chloe.

And I will do anything it takes for my sister to stop torturing her. What does she want anyways?

I might need to put that thought on hold. I have to go and meet Chloe's family.

Chloe's POV

I walked out of my room wearing *insert multimedia here* Hopefully I don't screw this up. I geared the doorbell ring and I answered the door.

In front of me, was Jason. We shared a gaze for at least a minute before I introduced him to the group. It turns out Jason is a huge Pentaholic! I'm happy about that. At least he already likes my family!

After we finished eating, we gathered up some small talk on the couch.

"So, who have you dated before me?" Jason asked. I don't know why he asked this question. Probably to see what I'm like.

"Umm... A girl named Ashley something." I said. "Yep, I'm bi."

"Oh, I think I know her. I don't know where though," Jason said. "Some Ashley girl came up to me at the beach earlier. She had red hair, green eyes and a s--"

"And a septum peircing?" I cut him off. He nodded. Looks like he knows Ashley.

"Wanna watch something on TV? I don't like talking about Ms. Septum Peircing." I said.

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?" Jason asked.

"Spongebob maybe..." I said, hoping Jason wouldn't laugh at my suggestion.

"You like Spongebob?" He asked. I nodded shyly.

"No way! That's one of my favorite shows too!" Jason said, kinda jumping up with excitement.

We spent the rest of the night watching Spongebob, holding hands. It was nice that we were taking this as slow as possible. I couldn't have been happier.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Looks like we have a little bit of drama going on here! What do you thin will happen next?

PTXkrystalblue

PS: I really need more ideas for future chapters! Comment ideas or message them to me! I will give you credit!