Chapter Fourteen

Chloe's POV

Ashley just left the house and I think the group loves her. It's a good thing they accepted our relationship. I have another beach date with Ashley today. But I don't know how this is going to work if the group was planning to go to the public beach as well.

Especially because the whole world already knows who I am. They could find out I'm bi before I tell them in tonight's Superfruit video! Oh no, this is bad. This is really really bad.

Ashley's POV

Looks like my plan is working perfectly. First, I got her disabled. Then, I trick her into thinking I like her. And finally I dump her at the beach and kidnap her in front of her little Pentatonix family!

This is the best plan I've ever made! Looks like that's a call from Chloe now!

C: Hey Ash, are you coming to the beach or what?

A: Oh, yeah... Just... About to get in my car!

C: Umm... Ok then. See ya there!

That was close. Almost blew my cover. Now I think it's time to do some kidnapping...

Scott's POV

We just got to the beach and Chloe doesn't seem to happy. She's pacing back and forth on the hot sand without shoes. I think there is something going on.

"Chloe, is there something wrong?" I asked, hoping she would open up to me.

"It's just... Ashley was supposed to meet me here," Chloe said. I opened my arms to hug her.

"It's ok, Chloe" I said, rubbing her back.

Suddenly, Ashley showed up.

"Chloe, can I talk to you? Alone?" She said.

I gestured to let Chloe talk to her girlfriend, but I watched from afar. I couldn't hear their conversation. But when Chloe came back, she told me everything.

"Ash-- Ashley d- d- dumped me!" She said right before breaking into tears.

I leaned in to hug her when I saw some dark figures pick her up and take her away. They were too fast for me to catch up to them.

Chloe was just kidnapped.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Noooooo! Chloe was kidnapped! What's going to happen next?

PTXkrystalblue