Chapter Twenty-Six

I'm just going to say this in advanced:

SORRY IF I MAKE YOU UPSET!!!!

Now back to your regular programming
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Chloe's POV

Yesterday was my last day seeing. My last day with sight. We took a long walk and admired every little thing that existed, just because I would no liber be able to experience the beauty of the outside world. I would be like Helen Keller. Blinded by reality. Only I am blinded by a star... don't exactly understand it, but my brain is far to advanced for my own self. I'll get it later on in my life.

Today was the surgery. I said goodbye to the group and was pulled into the operation room. I was scared. I was going to be blind. For the rest if my life.

*^*^* After Surgery *^*^*

I woke up. Well, I think I did. it was pretty hard to tell when I was awake. I relied on light to wake me up. But now there wasn't any. I felt like I was in a blindfold. I still had access to the outside world, I just couldn't see them.

What happened? Oh right, the surgery is over. I'm blind now. Goodbye outside world.

"So your daughter is free to go, but I recommend a wheelchair for her. It would be much safer for her to be in public that way. Unless she doesn't want to," I heard the doctor say. Scott was in the room so I assumed he was talking to him.

"Chloe, do you wanna walk around or be in a wheelchair?" Scott asked. I felt a breeze as he walked over to me. I easily found his shoulders and used them as support to help me sit up.

"Umm, wheelchair for places with a lot of cars, but no wheelchair for places that aren't as dangerous and don't have as much people," I said. I cared for my safety, but I still wanted to walk and run around like a normal teenager.

"Ok," Scott said. I felt him kiss me and felt a breeze telling me he walked over to the doctor.

"I heard everything, no need to repeat what she said. I'll get the wheelchair." The doctor said. I heard the door close after four other people entered the room. The doctor was probably gone and the group was in front of me.

"Hey, Chlo" I heard Avi say. I sensed him kneel down beside my hospital bed.

"You know you don't have to kneel right? You are allowed to sit on the side of the bed," I said.

"How did you--" I cut him off by raising my finger to his lips.

"I'll explain later," I said. "Can we go somewhere after this? I need to stretch my legs."

"So I'm guessing were not going to a densely populated location, are we?" Scott said. I sensed where he was and shot him a superfrown. I felt as if Avi was doing it too. It seems like I was right, because Mitch said, "Look, your faces match!"

We all laughed.

Finally, the doctor came into the doctor with my wheelchair.

"She is free to go now," he said.

Kevin insisted on carrying me to my wheel chair but I refused. I failed epically at trying to sit on the seat. I keep sitting on the arm rests. Kevin ended up plopping me onto the chair and they rolled me out of the hospital once again.

And we were, as always, happy.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Now that I think about it, I don't think I could have made you cry... or did I?!?!? Lol...

Time to finish my homework

PTXkrystalblue