Chapter Six

Mitch's POV

I have seen this place in commercials and magazines, but never in real life! This place has a private part of the beach that is cut off from the public! It sound pretty awesome to have your own piece of the beach. especially without being toppled on by fangirls.

That would be awful...

"Mitch! Wait up! I wanna see the place!" Chloe said as she ran up to me and jumped on my back.

"Hey! I'm not a tree! Go jump on Scott if you wanna climb a tree," I said in my sassy voice.

She laughed and went to run and jump onto Scott. Scott was in front of me, so I got a chance to see Chloe jump on him.

Scott's POV

I was pulling some luggage into the beach house, when I felt a large weight suddenly topple my back. It wasn't heavy though.

"Surprise!" Chloe said.

"Wow, you are light!" I said, turning my head to face her. She did a superfrown and I laughed.

"I'm serious though! Do you even eat?"

She shrugged. I just laughed it off. As long as she's not anorexic, I'm good. I cut and I don't want her following my bad habits.

Luckily, I've been doing some self-rehab and I left my blades at the apartment. So I don't have to worry about Chloe cutting. I'm doing all this to try to change myself just for Chloe's well being. I just realized how much I love this kid!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Ok, I got back from my cousin's house, but now she's at my house. She's going to be here until Wednesday. I may be uploading slowly or not updating at all because I'm with her. Luckily, I got the chance to publish this!

I'm writing this on a toilet, just to get a chance to write peacefully. That was probably too much info...

PTXkrystalblue