Chapter Eight

Kirstie's POV

We just got back from a hectic day at the beach. Scott was teaching Chloe how to swim! Chloe didn't seem to like it at first, but she learned pretty quickly. Now she can swim better than me! That is pretty embarrassing but it doesn't really matter. At least she can swim now!

"Wanna go and get McDonalds after this or something?" Scott asked as he walked into the living room with a towel around his waist. He had just gotten out of the shower, so his hair was also a little wet.

We all agreed and got ready to go get fast food. McDonalds isn't close by, but we decided to go there anyways.

We all got ready when Avi came in with a confused look on his face.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." He said.

"Umm... Avi, what about your shirt?" Mitch said.

"I know, my problem is where I put it," Avi said.

Just then, Chloe showed up, holding Avi's shirt around her waist.

"Looking for something? She asked, pointing to her waist, which had the shirt tied around it.

"Hey! Gimme that back!" Avi said, pulling the shirt off of Chloe's waist.

We all started laughing at the scene that just happened.

"I think we should go," Kevin said, getting up from the couch.

We all nodded and headed out of the beach house.

Chloe's POV

We got in the car and drove to McDonalds. It isn't that close, but hey,
At least we get food! The place that's close to the the beach house has a bad record. I've heard they have bad food and people have gotten food poisoning often from them.

"Great, traffic." Avi said as he took his hands off the wheel and placed them on the arm rests with exasperation. We all groaned and waited for the traffic to pass. The worst part about it is that we were at the back of the long row of cars.

I looked back casually and saw a car in the distance coming straight towards us.

"Umm... guys?" I said, pointing to the car. My finger was shaking as I directed their eyes to the car.

"Chloe, look out!" I heard Mitch yell.

And that was the last thing I heard from the back seat of that car.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I'm going to be up most of the night so keep watching for updates! (I had 3 cokes; the one with caffeine)

Time for me to keep writing!

PTXkrystalblue