Chapter Twenty-Three

(Look what I'm listening to!!)
Chloe's POV

(5 minutes previous)

I ran to my room, crying. I didn't want my family to see me like this! They would probably be like, "I told you so!" Or something like that. So I took my best option that was in my mind.

And that was to overdose on my eye pills.

I don't know how to love. No one has ever loved me. So why should I love myself if no one is going to live with me? What is love? What if life? Whatever the meaning of life is, I don't deserve to live up to it. I'm a useless piece of shiz.

I searched for my pills and found them at the top of my makeup cabinet. That thing is pretty high, so I had to stand on something to reach it. So I got my desk and stood there to get the pills.

When I finally got them, I jumped off the desk. My leg is no longer broken now, so I didn't have to worry about crutches and stuff like that.

I stood in the middle of my room and swallowed the whole bottle of pills. That would mean I took about 20 at once.

I fell onto the floor and the last thing I saw was an empty pill bottle in front of my face, lying next to me.

Scott's POV

(Present Time)

We were now at the hospital, pacing back and forth in the waiting room. They said we couldn't see her so we were extremely nervous.

"What if she dies?" Mitch said. Just as he said that, the doctor came in.

"Your daughter Chloe took so many pills that they slowed her heart rate to almost stop it completely. Luckily, we could save her. You can go see her now." he said.

We all got up and went into the room.

There in front of us, was a weak and pale Chloe, lying on a hospital bed.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hello!! Right as I went to write this, Feeling Myself came on my iTunes Radio. I just had to show you because it reminded me of Superfruit!

PTXkrystalblue