Chapter Four

Mitch's POV

We have a daughter now! I'm so happy to start a PTX family! Wait, who's name is she taking? Probably Scott's because he is the unofficial leader of the group. He sings lead most of the time... So yeah.

When we finally stopped hugging Chloe, I took a moment to examine her. I put my arms on her shoulders and studied her looks. Then I spun her around and scanned the back of her.

She had long blonde hair that went down to her waist, blue eyes like Scott, and a smile like Kirstie. She also seemed to have Kevin's pearly whites. She wasn't related to any of us in any way, but she had some of our features.

"Frown for me," I said, turning her to see the front of her.

She frowned. She did a superfrown. Not just any frown. Avi's superfrown.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, kinda annoyed at the fact I was just staring at her and spinning her around, not saying anything.

Yep. She's got my sassiness. She's a keeper.

"Just checking you out. Seeing what you look like." I said, with a slight sassy tone the same as hers.

"Ok, creep," she said.

"You take that back!" I said, whining.

She started to run and I chased her. We ended up on the couch having a tickle fight. What a surprise.

Kevin's POV

Chloe seems happy that she has people who care for her now. She came in looking slightly unhappy and now she can't stop smiling! I guess we have that kind of charm on people.

"Umm... Are you guys going to stop laughing? None of you are being tickled at the moment," I said, stating the Avious as I turned to look at the teenage hyenas hysterically laughing on the couch.

"Yeah, you guys sound like hyenas," Scott said jokingly.

We all laughed at Scott's comment and went to sit on the couch with Chloe and Mitch.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Kirstie asked Chloe.

She shrugged.

"How about staying inside the rest of the day?" Mitch suggested, being his lazy self.

We all agreed and went about doing our own things and relaxing.

Were a family alright. A big, lazy family.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I decided to update this book one more time before I go off to my cousin's house with my sisters. I won't have any time to go on Wattpad... so... yeah.

See ya on Sunday morning! (Or maybe tonight at 1am eastern time...)

PTXkrystalblue