Chapter Eighteen

Chloe's POV

Looks like I have to find a new lover. This is going to be really hard. This time, I want a guy. I'm done with girls for now.

I put on a white crop top and put on some high waisted jeen shorts and some sandals. (Multimedia) I decided to wear something that would get me catcalled. I think I'm the first woman to actually wait for a catcall! This is awkward...

I walked out of the beach house and sat at the public beach, kinda looking cute and innocent and all. Surprisingly, lots of guys came up to me.

"Hey pretty lady," some tall guy with brown hair said. That was a little straight forward.

"Yo sexy! Got a number I can have?" Some guy average size guy wih black hair said. This guy is just looking for sluts.

Then, it happened.

"Hey, you seem lonely. Mind if I sit down with you?" An average sized blonde guy asked. He was pretty cute and he seemed nice.

"Umm... Sure," I said. I already felt my face getting hot when he sat next to me. We struck up quite the conversation.

"You live around here?" The guy asked.

"No, I'm just here for vacation." I said. I haven't looked up at him.

"Me too," he said. He seemed to be looking down as well because his voice was muffled.

"I didn't get your name," he said, after a long silence. "Mine's Jason."

"I'm Chloe," I said, finally looking up at his face. I thought he was average height, but he seems pretty tall to me. I would guess about 6 foot.

"Mind if we meet up later?" Jason asked. I nodded. Was this a date? I dk t know, but if it is, I better find something to wear.

"Sure, here's my number," I said, handing Jason my phone to exchange numbers. He handed me my phone and we punched in our phone numbers into eachother's phones.

"Oh, and there's something I need to tell you," I said, looking up at Jason and handing him back his phone. He turned to look at me.

"I'm blind in my left eye," I said. Hopefully he doesn't take his number off my phone or something now.

"It doesn't matter," Jason said. He said t with a sincere voice that sounded like he really didn't care about putting that between us.

"I have to go, text you later?" I said as I got up.

"Sure," Jason said.

We both went our seperate ways.

Today was pretty eventful. But the day isn't over yet!

Mitch's POV

I was walking past the door when the doorbell rang. I jumped a little and went to open the door. In front of me was Chloe. She seemed to be dreamy eyed.
Looks like she met someone on her "walk" today.

"Hey, sass queen." I said as she walked in the doorway.

She ignored me and went straight to her room.

What's up with her?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Do you think Chloe has just found the love of her life?

PTXkrystalblue