Chapter Eleven

Chloe's POV

She just popped the question. She just asked how it felt to be half blind.

"Well," I started. "It feels like there is a hand permanently covering my left eye. It doesn't feel different but I can't see anything on my left. I can see thing so front of me though." "If you put your hand over your left eye, you'll see how I see."

They all put their hand on their left eye, following my instructions. I got some 'woahs' and some 'wows'.

"Can we change the subject?" I said, eager to talk about something else, other than my disability.

"Wanna go to the public beach tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"Sure! We could have fun and meet fans! At least were not too jet lagged and sleep deprived to meet some Pentaholics!" Avi said.

The rest of dinner was quiet.

*^*^*^* After Dinner *^*^*^*

Mitch's POV

I feel bad for Chloe. But at least she has been put in great hands!

"Hey Chloe," I say, gesturing for Chloe to come over.

"Wanna watch Spongebob with Scott and I?"

She shook her head and went to her room.

That's odd. Meh, at least I still have Scott.

The two of us watched Spongebob for about an hour when Chloe walked in.

"I'll be at the public beach, see you later!" She said as she walks out the door in a turquoise maxi dress and matching sandals. She had white clutch and sutle makeup. She's up to something. Or she's going out somewhere.

Chloe's POV

I'm going to meet Ashley today.

I forgot to tell you who Ashley is. Ashley is a girl I met online who just chats with me. I do the same with her, it's just that I don't usually call her.

Here's a call from Ashley now!

A: Where are you?
C: Nice to hear you too!
A: No, I'm serious. Where are you?
C: Just wait! I'm almost there!
A: Well, my curfew is at 10 so if you don't show up in time, I'm leaving.
C: Look behind you.

"Surprise!" I said, hugging Ashley.

"Are we going to walk or what?" Ashley said, obviously having more sass than me.

"Ok, ok." I said, flipping my hair obnoxiously.

The two of us spend the next 20 minutes walking down the beach, holding hands.

Now how am I going to tell the group about this?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hello! I don't really have anything to say... Just that if you like my stories, you should follow me and vote for my stories. It would be really helpful. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

PTXkrystalblue