Chapter Five

Chloe's POV
(Summer Vacation; 2 months later)

It's Summer time! It's warm outside, everyone is having fun, and I have a secure family that loves me!

I was going to sit down on the couch and watch TV when Scott came in with some big news. He gathered everyone around and told us to sit down on the couch.

"I have some HUGE news," he said. "We are going to a beach house!"

Everyone got excited and decided to start packing thier bags.

"It's a good thing you're packing now because we are leaving to get there in 2 hours!" Scott called.

I decided to get my suitcase, which was supposed to be for when they tour, and put some clothes, my electronics, some bathroom nesecities(toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) and my purse. I took a few bathing suits as well. I have just been here for 2 months but I feel like I've lived here since I was born! These people really treat me like family.

"Time to go!! Everyone ready?" Scott said as we all went into the living room with our suitcases.

A wave of "Yeah" and "Yep" filled the room.

We all went to the car and took a mini road trip to the beach house.

Avi's POV

Ever since we adopted Chloe, everyone in the group has been happier, more cheery and energetic, and just overall more optimistic. I really feel like having Chloe was a great choice. She's a pleasure to the group.

"Umm... Avi?" Kirstie said as she seemed to be waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh, sorry what?" I asked for her to repeat what he had said.

"You weren't listening? Were most here!" Kirstie said, slightly annoyed at the fact I ignored her.

"Oh, cool!" I said. I was trying not to be awkward around her. She thinks I hate her, but I don't.

"Were here!!" Mitch said as he jumped out of the car to get everybody's bags out.

That kid is way too excited for this. It's just a vacation to a beach hou--

Ok, he has a right to be excited. This place is AWESOME! I'm going to go and unpack...