Chapter Thirty-Two

(2 years later)

Avi's POV

Things are really doing well now. Were getting lots of work done and still being able to enjoy ourselves, Chloe and Lacey have a nice relationship and things are getting better with Kirstie and I. In not sure about Scott and Mitch, those crazy kids are confusing!

"Avi! Avi! Avi!" Chloe said, running go to my room.

"What? What? What?" I said, mocking her high voice. Epic fail.

"First of all, that sounded like a dying chipmunk," she said giggling. "And second of all, Lacey is moving next door!" Chloe squealed and jumped onto my bed. I noticed something in her back pocket when she sat down, but I ignored it.

"Good for you?" I said with a questioning tone. I didn't really know how this was so much better than her living about 2 miles away.

"Good for you? This is GREAT! Now we can see eachother more!" Chloe jumped up and down on my bed, causing whatever was in her back pocket to fall out.

"See ya later Avi!" She said. I waved goodbye as she closed for door. She had forgotten the white thingy, but I didn't tell her. I wanted to figure out what it was.

I reached over to pick up the white thingy. It was shaped like a long test drop and the smaller end was kinda damp. I held it in my hand and studies it. There was a screen on it. I looked at it and it had a plus sign on it. I was confused so I studied it more.

That was when I realized what it was. It was a pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test. It has to belong to Chloe, why wouldn't she have it in her pocket?

Chloe's POV

Yes, I am pregnant. But no it's not my ex-boyfriend's baby. (get ready for the most cliche thing ever) I was raped. (told you so)

I didn't want to tell the group because I was scared they would think I wasn't mature enough to take care if myself.

Speaking of this, I better break up with Lacey. She's been pretty distant right now and there isn't really a spark there. I decided to text her, because she would be pretty heartbroken.

I pulled out my phone and began to type.

Chloe💋: I don't think the whole dating thing is working out. can we be just friends?

Lacey🇪🇸: ok😔

Lacey didn't need me and I didn't need her. We were just friends, nothing more, nothing less. After all, I don't think she wants a child. She hates small children.

Now that that's out if the way, I think I need a snack. Time to have some of the legendary Nutella.

Just as I walked to the cabinet, I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. This is going to be the worst months of my life.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Chloe is 21 if you were wondering...

Yes I know I am probably doing this math wrong, but I changed her age to 21 to make this appropriate... also because of writers block.

PTXkrystalblue