Chapter Seven

Chloe's POV

First full day at this beach house and were going out to our private beach. I'm so excited!

Now how are they going to react when they find out I can't swim and have never been to a beach? Whatever, it will probably be interesting to see their reactions. Hopefully Scott doesn't try to teach me how to swim. Because if he does, I'm going to drown the second he puts me in the water.

I don't wanna learn how to swim!!

Scott's POV

It's time to go to the beach! Hopefully, there won't be anything like crazy fans jumping over the border. I better stop thinking about the negative before it happens.

"Scott, I need to tell you something," Chloe said as she walked up to me. She kinda looked scared. She better
not be self harming. If she follows my bad habits, she'll be in big troub--

"I can't swim." She finished. Oh, I guess I was over reacting about all of thi--

Wait, SHE CANT SWIM?

Time to be a swim teacher...

"Chloe, were going to change that today." I said, sounding like a dad determined to teach his daughter to ride a bike.

She groaned. "Do I have to?"

"Yep!"

I picked her up and carried her into the water. She's definantly not going to enjoy this.

Chloe's POV

Ok, Scott's going to teach me how to swim. Just watch me drown. Just watch.

"Scott! Put me down!" I said, wanting to be put on the sand.

Be just laughed it off and placed me into the ocean.

He brought me into a part of the ocean that was up to my shoulders. Luckily for him, I could still see almost up to his elbows.

This is going to be a long day.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Guess I had time to update! You're actually lucky I found time to update!

PTXkrystalblue