Chapter Twelve

Avi's POV

We've decided to go to the public beach tomorrow since we have to let Chloe rest a little. We were all sitting on the couch, watching some of our music videos for no apparent reason.

Ding!

I got a text. It was from Chloe. Chloe had left the room with her phone once my text tone went off. I decided to read it.

Chloe: Get ready for an announcement sometime around 3pm. Be on the couch with the rest of the group by then.

I showed the rest of the group the message.

"Three pm? That's in 2 minutes," Kevin said.

We all just relaxed on the couch and waited.

Chloe's POV

Ok, here it goes.

What if hey don't love me anymore after I tell them? Will they hate me? Will they disown me? I'm scared, but I have to do it. It's now or never.

I asked into the living room to see the group sitting on the couch, relaxing. They seemed to have been sitting trhe ever since I left.

"Hey guys," I said. They all turned to look at me.

"I have something to say..."

"I'm.... Bisexual."

We all just sat there in silence. Suddenly, Mitch and Scott broke the silence and went to hug me.

"We still love you," they said. "If that's what your wondering, we don't think of you any differently now."

"Thanks guys," I said as we stopped hugging. "It's nice to have a family to support you."

Scott's POV

We all went back to our regular day after Chloe was done with her announcement. It's nice to know that Chloe had the courage to come out to us. Now how is she going to tell the rest
of the world?

I know! We'll have her in another Superfruit video! But I don't wanna rush her into this. It's her own decision and I can't change it.

"Hey Chloe what's u--"

"Shhh! Scott, I'm on the phone!" Chloe says, cutting me off.

I decide to listen to the conversation.

"Yep... Uh huh... I told them already... They don't know about you... I'll tell them... You coming over like you promised?...ok, see you at 7... Bye"

Who was she talking to?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I'm so happy for Chloe! Are you? Of course you are!!!

Ok, I'll see you in chapter 13.

PTXkrystalblue