Chapter Sixteen

Scott's POV

We all turned around to see Ashley was standing there. This wasn't going to end well.

Kevin took action first. He put Ashley in a choke hold and put the fun to her head.

"Let Chloe go or else," he threatend.

Ashley refused. She then gestured for her "body guards" to attack us. Kirstie went in instantly and took down about 3 of them. I never knew heels could be great weapons.

There was only one person left. Avi cornered him by inching closer to him with the spray painted bubble gun in his hand. Kirstie ran over and knocked him out. That girl can fight!

Mitch had just gotten off the phone with the police and Ashley was soon handcuffed. We took Chloe home after that.

This wasn't the beach day I planned.

Chloe's POV

I can't believe those guys saved my life! I could have been killed by my ex-girlfriend! That would have been traumatizing.

When we got home, I immediately went to sit on the couch. I was hurting all over and I felt extremely weak. Luckily, Kevin took over the job of taking care of me. He's such a caring person.

For now on, I'm on a dating hiatus. Well... An Ashley hiatus... I never want to see that bitch again!

Looks like I have to take some pain killers... Kevin is here with a bottle of liquid Advil.

Kirstie's POV

Ever since we adopted Chloe, Avi hasn't really talked to me about our relationship. I feel like he's shutting me out. There's only one way to find out the real answer. And that is by asking him myself.

I walked over to Avi's room, determined to kneo what was going on between us.

"Come in, Kirstie," he said.

Wait, I didn't even knock. How did he... Whatever.

"I want to know why your shutting me out," I say, determined to know why he's ignoring me so much.

"It's just that... You hate me now, Kirstie. You probably want to end the relationship now," he said.

"That's not true, babe. I still love you," I said as I walked over to him and sat next to him on his bed.

Then, he kissed me. I kissed him back. Then the shirts were coming off. Then the pants. Then the door was locked.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
And I have a riddle for you:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
To figure out what happened,
Let your dirty mind get the best of you!
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Avi's POV

It's nice to know we still have that spark in our relationship. Even though we get into fights and get mad sometimes, we still love eachother.

Now where can I buy an engagement ring?

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

:-0 What's going to happen next?!?!?!?

PTXkrystalblue