Chapter 3 [Meet Night Raid]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was rather early when i woke up so i grabed the book that was in my jacket and started reading it, the front cover had the letter "V" on it and as i read it i found several weapon's that looked rather demon like.

I found out that the silver sword i used was called [Rebellion] one of the legendary sword's used by my grandfather "Sparda" he used that with [Force Edge] and some how created his blade [Devil Sword Sparda] that blade looked evil in of itself.

The more i read about these weapon's the more i suspected that this empire stole them and burnt my village, the next of the weapon's were [Devil Sword Dante] and [Yamato], this all was now falling into place i have to get Ieyasu and Sayo on this team now.

I put the book in my jacket's front pocket and exited the room i was in.

Leone:"Hey, look's like you're up."

Tatsumi:"Yeah sure, okay i have to find my friend's y'all could use the extea firepower they can provide."

Leone:"Slow down skipper, first we have to introduce you to everyone."

????:"Hey! What's he still doing here!?"

Leone:"C'mon Mine he's one of us now."

Mine:"Nothing's offical until the boss conform's it!"

The pink haired girl got closer and seemed to scan me.

Mine:"Unqualified, beside's i doubt he could take these job's like us pro's."

Tatsumi:(Hah yeah right.)

I just smirked at her with a kinda cocky grin that seemed to be on her level.

Mine:"What the hell are you smirking for!?"

Leone:"C'mon Mine he's just smirking, anyway let's move on."

I followed her as she lead me around the base and introduced me to another one of the girl's.

????:"Oh has he decided if he want's to join us yet?"

Leone:"I'm sure he's leaning more toward's a yes but you can never be to sure, so Sheele can you give him some word's of encouagement?"

Sheele:"Well if you don't decide to join, since you know the location of our base you'll be killed."

Tatsumi:"Okay.":(Why does this not faze me at all?)

Leone:"Okay come on let's move."

She lead me to the back where one of the men of the group was training with a wooden spear.

????:"Ragh!"

Leone:"There he is."

????:"Ah Leone, isn't that the kid you took with ya last night?"

Tatsumi:"Hm?"

????:"Name's Bulat, it's nice to meet you."

Tatsumi:"Likewise."

Leone:"He's gay by the way."

Tatsumi:"Okay."

Leone:"Well we still have a couple people on our list still so let's go."

Bulat:"I'll see ya later."

She draged me to the lake where a guy with green hair was waiting for her to get in the lake for a bath.

????:"For even just a sight of those tit's i'd brave any danger."

Leone:"Then how 'bout i break a couple of your finger's?"

*Crack*

????:"Aaahhhhhhh!"

Leone:"Anyway this is Lubbock he's just an idiot, let's continue."

I followed her to the shore where we saw Akame, she had killed and was eating an Evil Bird.

Tatsumi:(Damn, that's what i call impressive.)

Akame:"Hm? Have you chosen to join us?"

Tatsumi:"Leaning toward's a yes but there's still that part if me that want's to go solo for some reason."

I looked at my book then felt something smack me in the head i caught it, it was a drumstick from the bird.

Tatsumi:(I should really keep on guard if that's how they pass the salt.)

As we just sat there there boss showed up and spoke with Leone for a second, i didn't really pay attention to what they were saying since i was a little more focused on my book, next thing i know i see Leone run and there boss shoot's her arm forward and grabed her.

Tatsumi:(god damn, only if Niko could have made something like that for Nero.)

Najenda:"Who might this be?"

Leone:"Oh this is the new guy, him and his friend's kinda got a grudge with the empire for destroying there village."

Tatsumi:"And stealing my families Devil Arm's."

I could tell all three of them had no idea what i was talking about.

Najenda+Akame+Leone:"Devil Arm?"

Tatsumi:"I'll explain later but what's important is that i'm ready to join, so who need's to be put down."

Najenda:"Slow down there killer, first we have to get a target for you to take care of first."

Tatsumi:"Okay, i'll be ready to send 'em off to hell."

Akame:(Why do i feel so...uneasy around that sword? It's like it's staring at me.)

Is Akame alright? She look's kinda freaked out.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye.]