Chapter 6 [Kill the Killer]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke up early to begin training both myself and my two childhood friend's, they're gonna need all the training they can get for there new live's as assassin's and devil hunter's.

Tatsumi:"You're pulling your punches Ieyasu, same as you Sayo the both of you have to kill your target's and fast."

Ieyasu:"Alright, the how about this!"

He swung his axe and destroyed one of our training dummies.

Tatsumi:"That's what i'm talking about, now you go Sayo."

Sayo:"Okay, i can do this!"

She used her year's of marksman training to nail her target with ease.

Tatsumi:"Good job, now Lubbock will train you further i have to speak with the boss."

I walked into the base and was just now informed of a new target.

Najenda:"We've caught wind of someone else that need's to die, he's been going around the capital and killing innocent's and pinning the blame on our group."

Tatsumi:"So who is it that need's to be sent off tonight?"

Najenda:"His name is Zanku, he was the executioner for the empirial army before he stole a Teigu from the warden then started his killing spree."

Tatsumi:"Okay, i believe we can take him."

Najenda:"Just remember, with his Teigu he's a lot stronger than he was without it."

I teamed up with Akame and we got ready to start toward the capital once it hit sundown.

Akame:"Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Yeah Akame, what's up?"

Akame:"That sword you have on your back, it is called Rebellion, correct?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah.":(Why is she asking what it's called?)

Akame:"What are you rebeling against exactly?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not exactly sure, especally since it's ment to merge man and devil."

Akame:"Hm."

It was getting to be sundown and we started toward the capital where we would look for Zanku.

Tatsumi:"Hey, Akame."

Akame:"Yes Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:(This may be my only chance to ask this of her.):"This may sound crazy, but if i'm ever consumed by Rebellion and become a demon i want you to kill me and take my Devil Arm's."

She looked completely shocked that i had asked her to kill me if i became one of them.

Akame:"How will i know if you've become one of them?"

Tatsumi:"Well, i think you'll know."

We sat down and had a snack while waiting for Zanku to show himself when i got this horrible headache, as if someone was trying to tell me he's close.

Tatsumi:"I'll be back."

Akame:(Is he okay?)

I went into an alleyway and saw something i needed to destroy, i knew who it was.

Tatsumi:"Found you!"

Zanku:"How wonderful, you could see through my Illusion Sight."

Tatsumi:"That's one of the perk's of being "Subhuman" you can see through bullshit like that."