Chapter 22 [Hitomi's Introduction]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"So you went off with Vergil to train so you could get stronger?"

Hitomi:"Yeah, 'cause our old man wouldn't train me because he was worried i'd get hurt, but to be fair i was daddy's little girl."

Lubbock:"So you ran off with your uncle and didn't tell your dad?"

Hitomi:"Well i kinda told him but he told me no then i went anyway, so him and Vergil fought and they almost killed eachother."

I facepalmed at her answer, she really went off to get stronger all because our father wouldn't teach her? Ugh no wonder i didn't meet her when i was younger.

After almost an hour since she wanted to stop everytime she found a shiny rock we finally made it back to base.

Hitomi:"What's up my people!?"

Mine:"Oh god not another one."

Hitomi:"You're talking to the one and only daughter of the legendary devil hunter Dante!"

Najenda:"Well, i can assume you were the one who's been getting the Devil Arm's back from the empire?"

Hitomi:"Yup yup yup, i wasn't gonna let these empirial jerk's keep my families weapon's, i've been collecting the Devil Arm's over a spand of week's."

Najenda:"As long as you stay faithful to this team we'll have your back, but the moment you double cross us it get's bad."

I looked over at Mine while Hitomi and Najenda were talking.

Mine:(Her and Tatsumi really look nothing alike, she look's more like that Dante guy than anything else to be honest, and once again her chest is bigger than mine

Mine:(Her and Tatsumi really look nothing alike, she look's more like that Dante guy than anything else to be honest, and once again her chest is bigger than mine.)

Tatsumi:(What is she thinking about?)

Najenda:"So you're expirienced in fighting people and demon's, we'll be putting that to the test soon."

Akame:"Who's our next target?"

Najenda:"A group of people known as "The path of peace" need's our help, one of there people is a spy for the empire his name is Bolic and they need us to get rid of him, he's been known to slip drug's into women's food and keep them as his doll's for his own personal use."

Lubbock:"So that bastard get's to hop around from one hot girl to the next."

Susanoo:"And slipping something into someone's meal is an unspeakable insult to the food."

Lubbock+Susanoo:"This guy's going down!"

Najenda:"Nice enthusiasm but i think it may be a little miss placed."

Hitomi:"Well i think it's perfectly placed, right where it need's to be."

Najenda:"Anyway, he has bodyguard's named Ibara Sten Mez and Suzuka, we'll have to get rid of them first and then go for Bolic himself."

Sheele:"Who will be asigned to each guard?"

Najenda:"Akame and Hitomi will kill Ibara, Lubbock and Nero will take care of Sten, Tatsumi should be able to handle Suzuka on his own, Susanoo and Mine will go after Mez, after there dead each and everyone of you are to return to base understood."

All:"Understood!"

Lubbock:(So me and Nero are on a mission together, this should give us a chance to catch up and actually get to be friend's.)

Akame:(Mez and Suzuka, two name's i wished i would never hear as target's but they chose there side and they chose wrong, there just target's now but it still hurt's that two of my past friend's are now my enemies.)

Hitomi:(Now i'll catch up with my little bro through his girlfriend, in the hope's she doesn't butcher me for saying something stupid.)

Najenda:"Everyone has there order's, don't let one of those guard's live, if they do consider the mission a failure."

We have our mission's now, it's time to go and fight.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye.]