Chapter 28 [An unexpected Turn]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was currently sitting at the cliffside where we had put a headstone for Bro but i was thinking about something else, something that ment just as much, my father's and his grandfather's sword [Rebellion] even though it's been a good while since it was destroyed i still felt guilty about how it was shattered.

I even still had a few of the remaining shard's i could get my hand's on after it was destroyed, but it wasn't enough to repair it hell i don't even know a single blacksmith that could fix it.

Tatsumi:(Only if i had used Devil Sword Dante the Rebellion wouldn't be destroyed, damn why am i always thinking about this?)

I could hear a couple people talking but i didn't know who they were, maybe it was just Leone and Sheele talking about alcohal like normal.

Tatsumi:(*Sigh* Man, why did this empire have to be so corrupted? Why can't the emperor just open his eye's and see the truth for once?)

I could hear foot step's behind me and it turned out to be Akame and Mine wanting to talk about something important.

Akame:"Tatsumi, we need to talk to you about this."

Tatsumi:(What's wrong? Did i do something that upset her?):"Is everything alright?"

Mine:"Yeah, but this is very important."

I was very confused, why was Mine blushing like that.

Akame:"W-Well me and Mine have been talking about something that's very important to our relationship."

Tatsumi:(I-Is she...breaking up with me? I must have upset her some how, if so i have to make it up to her.):"If there's something wrong you can tell me."

Akame:"It's not that, me and Mine have been talking about a certant type of relationship."

Tatsumi:(Eh? Okay now i'm lost wait, oh god i think i know!):"W-What could you mean by that?"

Akame:"We were thinking about having a polygamous relationship, since me and Mine both have feeling's for you and neither of us wanted to break the other's heart and this is the best idea we could come up with."

There idea hit me like a bag of brick's that was on fire, even though i was going to have some trouble getting used to it if it made them happy i was in one hundred percent.

Tatsumi:"Even though it may take some time to get used to, if it's what make's the two of you happy i'm all in."

I guess Mine wasn't going to wait any longer for what she wanted.

Tatsumi:(Oh god, what did i just get myself into?)

After a moment she finally let go and i could breath again but i guess Akame didn't want to be left out as she pulled me into her for another kiss.

Tatsumi:(I have no doubt's that now my life is going to be a little bit different and rather odd looking to other people but to make them happy i'll do anything

Tatsumi:(I have no doubt's that now my life is going to be a little bit different and rather odd looking to other people but to make them happy i'll do anything.)

The two of them sat down next to me and they ended up asking what i had on my mind, so i told them about how i still had guilt for [Rebellion] being destroyed but they helped me get over it a bit more.

Mine:"Who know's maybe there's something it can still do."

Akame:"And it was one of the part's made to forge your father's devil sword.":(Wait if [Rebellion] is part of [Devil Sword Dante] how did it get seperated from it?)

Tatsumi:"Maybe, my dad always told me to remember this phrase, "If the [Yamato] can seperate man from devil then what about the [Rebellion]?" I think i know what he ment but i may have to try it sooner than i think."

Mine:("If the [Yamato] can seperate man from devil what about the [Rebellion]?" What does that mean?)

Akame:(Does that mean? No, that's one of the scariest idea's i could think of, impaling one self with a demonic blade could lead to more problem's if anything.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]