Chapter 51 [Seige on the Capital]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Today is the day, the seige on the capital and it's going to be the bloodiest attack ever recorded in history for eon's to come, we got ready for by getting our weapon's ready and marching outside.

Najenda:"Today is it, death is not an option when we enter the battlefield today we won't leave until we have completed our mission and the minister is dragged out of that castle by his neck, now on my mark, charge!"

With boss calling the attack we ran toward's the capital ready for our final mission, capture Honest alive so that he can be executed for his crime's against the people.

Dante:"Hey Vergil, i bet i'll get more kill's on this than you can!"

Vergil:"You're on!"

Tatsumi:(Those two can't go more than a minute without making something into a challenge can they?)

We busted through the gate to the capital and began tearing through there armed force's as swiftly as possible it was showing that our effort's weren't going to be in vein, with my father Vergil Nero and my sister we had a huge advantage since us of Sparda's blood have a pretty good healing factor so we could tank hit after hit as long as we didn't over do it.

Soldier:"Don't let them through, give it everything you got!"

Vergil:"Foolish children."

Najenda:"Don't stop, anything that get's in your way has to be done away with, the minister cannot be allowed to escape us!"

As we fought from dawn the blood of our enemies started staining the ground we stood on, dozon's of our enemies fell to the ground some even bled out in combat but i felt no pity for them, they're to blame for allowing this capital to become corrupted because of him.

Sheele:(Why am i feeling no regret? It's almost as if i know this is all coming to a close.):"Extace!"

Mine:(Is this really going to be the end of my life as an assassin? Am i really going to be to retire in one peice?):"Hope you enjoy the taste of Pumpkin's power over here."

Lubbock:(This revolution, this war, has truly made me who i really am, i am not an assassin but a soldier that's hellbent on doing the right thing.)

Lady:(I may have started out as just a child but now i am a warrior who will stop at nothing to protect innocent people.)

Leone:(We all may have come from different origin's some of is rich other's dirt poor some even homeless and scared but now, we are warrior's.)

Akame:(At first i didn't know what i would do with myself after the war but now that i've met Night Raid my dream's are finally clear to me and with my own hand's i will make them reality.)

Chelsea:(When i was young i dreaded fighting, but now i will put an end to it all.)

Susanoo:(Even if good live's are lost we won't let them be in vein, with every ounce of my being i will fight until the very end.)

Hitomi:(With our own hand's Honest will be wiped from this plain of existance and sent off to hell where he belong's.)

Nero:(We all have our reason's to fight, mine are now my children, i fight to give them the life they deserve and the family they never had.)

Dante:(In the end, we may be killed but as heroes we will fight until the very end just as my father did.)

Vergil:(When i was young i felt weak when our mother died, but now i know that she wouldn't want me to blame myself for what happened so i fight for her memory.)

Sayo+Ieyasu:(For our village, we will endure the worst of all pain's regardless of what happen's.)

Night Raid:"We shall never surrender!"

As we fought through this hell he appeared.

Akame:"H-He's giant."

It was truly back.

Dante+Vergil:"Mundus

Dante+Vergil:"Mundus."

Mundus:"I have returned for my revenge."

Tatsumi:"Vergil, now!"

Vergil:"Roger that."

I jumped toward's Mundus as Vergil opened a portal, as i had planned Mundus threw me into the portal believing it would take me to hell and trap me there, oh how wrong he was.

Dante:"I hope you know what you're doing."

[To be continued]

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]