Chapter 47 [Learning Secret's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was late into the night and everyone was fast asleep, well everyone but me i was up late searching through out Night Raid's library for any book's that speak of Mundus and any weaknesses he may have but i was coming up short.

Tatsumi:"Damnit, i might as well be trying to push open a pull door at this point, c'mon there has to be something anything will do at this point."

I continued to look through each an every shelf there was reading every book they had and was getting more and more frustrated as i looked around.

Tatsumi:"God fucking damnit, is there fucking anything that can help us with this!?"

After what felt like hour's i heard Dante and Vergil finally return to base.

Dante:"Aren't you up a little on the late side?"

Tatsumi:"I'm doing something important, now if you'd give me the privicy to do that i would be very greatful."

Vergil:"What are you looking for?"

Tatsumi:"I'm looking for a book on Mundus and his weaknesses but i'm finding nothing and it's pissing me off."

Dante:"Well, don't stay up to late and remember to get some rest kid your gonna need it if were going to war soon."

Tatsumi:"Yeah yeah i know."

Vergil:"Perhap's this could help."

Vergil passed me a book that looked oddly familier.

Tatsumi:(Aren't these just his poem's? How would this help me?)

I opened the book and saw it wasn't those poem's that he enjoyed so much it was his journal from when he was Nelo Angelo and it was full of thing's that gave me idea's on how to defeat Mundus.

Tatsumi:"So his heigth make's him a lot slower that a usual human ey? I could exploit that with Incursio and Neuntote should be able to cut through his stone-like skin, and if were lucky we can get our hand's on the Sparda and use it with the Yamato to seal him back into the underworld.":(Thank you Vergil, this just gave me dozon's if idea's how to beat this guy.)

I was putting everything back when another book fell from the very top shelf and hit the ground with a rather loud thud.

Tatsumi:"Huh?"

I had picked it up and saw that this may also have something important.

I opened the book and saw that this was something that could lead me to a weapon that instead of sealing Mundus away could actually kill him permanently, the weapon was known as "The blade of Judgment [Akari]" but it's location isn't known to anyo...

I opened the book and saw that this was something that could lead me to a weapon that instead of sealing Mundus away could actually kill him permanently, the weapon was known as "The blade of Judgment [Akari]" but it's location isn't known to anyone and is believed to be outside of the realm's but i might have an idea how to get to it.

Tatsumi:(So this blade Akari has the same name as it's user huh? That doesn't matter, if we can get our hand's on it Mundus wouldn't even be a problem for the revolution.):"*Yawn* Holy hell, it's pretty early in the morning, i should probably get at least a little bit of sleep."

I was tired beyond word's but luckly i didn't pass out on the dinning room floor and got to my room where i saw a familiar black haired girl sleeping.

Tatsumi:(Which ever god's created her must have intended to make her the cutest girl on the planet.)

I got in the bed and cuddled up to her and fell asleep rather quickly.

Akame's P.O.V

I had woken up a little on the early side of the morning to Tatsumi cuddled up to me.

Akame:"Tatsumi, i think it's time to wake up."

He didn't budge one bit, he must have been up late.

Akame:(Oh well, there's nothing wrong with sleeping in just a little bit.)

I nuzzled my head into his chest and fell back to sleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]