Chapter 10 [Sorrow]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just arrived back at the Night Raid base and i had to inform them of the mission.

Najenda:"How did the mission go?"

Tatsumi:"Bro is...Gone."

Everyone was frozen for a moment before i had to say something again.

Tatsumi:"The three beast were killed and i stole there Teigu's and got my hand's on Mirage Edge but i wasn't strong enough to save Bro."

Lubbock:"Damn, when i see Esdeath next i swear to god i'll-"

Leone:"Lubbock stop."

Sheele:"We have to take this time to just greave in whatever way we know."

Najenda:"Sheele's right, we'll take some time to greave before we do anything else."

Mine:(I can't believe Bulat would go out like that, he didn't even get to see the new country.)

Akame remained silent but i knew it hurt her as well, she has her own way of showing thing's like greaf and sadness.

It had come to be late in the night and i couldn't sleep at all, i went outside and knealed at the cliffside.

Tatsumi:"I guess you're really not coming home Bro, not only did i fail to protect you i even got Rebellion shattered, why did i have to let you die? I could have done something different and you'd still be here

Tatsumi:"I guess you're really not coming home Bro, not only did i fail to protect you i even got Rebellion shattered, why did i have to let you die? I could have done something different and you'd still be here."

I sat there and quietly cried to avoid waking anyone up with my pitiful crying.

Tatsumi:"Damnit all, this time i've fucked up royally am i even fit to be a devil hunter, let alone an assassin?"

For a moment i just sat there but then i could hear footstep's, it was Akame and she was in her sleepwear with a lolipop in her mouth.

Akame:"How are you holding up?"

Tatsumi:"I'm fine."

She gave me a stern look and replied.

Akame:"No you're not, i can see it in your eye's."

Tatsumi:"Alright, i do have something on my mind."

Akame:"Then tell me, you can tell me anything."

Tatsumi:"Well, i've just had some doubt's on if i'm really fit to be an assassin or a devil hunter, if i could barely fight the three beast how can i fight the demon's or even the empire?"

Akame:"You're letting this dictate who you think you are? I know better than anyone here that losing someone hurt's deeply but we have to take that as a reason to keep going, listen remember when you killed that tribal thug and i arrived after you finished him?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, a Fury attacked."

Akame:"Had you not tackled me that thing would have killed me, without a doubt in my mind if you hadn't have been there i would be dead right now."

Tatsumi:(I guess she's right, i'm the only person here who has experience with demon's.)

Akame:"And let's not forget that you brought back three Teigu's and a Devil Arm, if you ask me that's pretty amazing."

Tatsumi:"..."

Akame:"Bulat wouldn't have given you his Teigu had he not trusted you to do the right thing, he wouldn't have forgiven you if you brought him back to base instead of finishing off the three beast."

Tatsumi:(She really can read me like an open book.)

Akame:"And how long has Rebellion been in your family?"

Tatsumi:"With me that would make three generation's."

Akame:"Then it probably wasn't as strudy as it used to be, you can't blame yourself for what happen's in war is the point i'm making, it's not your fault."

I wiped my eye's of my tear's and spoke to Akame again.

Tatsumi:"Akame, thank you i guess that's all i needed to hear."

I gave her a hug and held her tight when i heard her mutter something under her breath.

Tatsumi:"Can you repeat that please?"

Akame:"I said i like you."

I sat there completely stuned by her word's for the few week's i've known her she's never said anything like that.

Tatsumi:"I-Mph!"

She had pulled me in and kissed me deeply, her lip's were soft and blissful against mine i only wish it was for more than just a moment

Akame:"If you want you could sleep in my room tonight."

She shyly added, i ended up going with her and slept next to her the rest of the night, hopefully Lubba doesn't find out.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]