Chapter 5 [First Blood]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just finished training the team on how to kill the demon's since a Fury had found it's way into our world i wanted everyone to be prepared for the possibility that the minister had opened a portal to the underworld to give himself a chance in the up coming war.

It was almost the evening when Najenda had come back from informing the revolutionary army about the coming demon's and had a mission for me Akame and Leone.

Najenda:"Tatsumi you're target is the empirial police captain Ogre, kill him and make a clean get away."

Tatsumi:"Roger that boss."

I started toward the capital where i kept both an eye out for Ogre and demon's, if i saw a demon i'd have to slay it and fast, but luckly not one demon showed itself and i saw my target.

Tatsumi:"Thank you for keeping our street's safe mister Ogre."

Ogre:"You're welcome."

Tatsumi:"I'd like to speak with you in privite."

I lead him to an alleyway where i came up with a bogus story so he would start walking away, little did he know that would be his last mistake.

Ogre:"I guess you're just not strong enough!"

I dashed forward and landed a pretty deep slash with [Rebellion] but i knew better than to think he was dead i leaped up and swung my blade into him before he hit the ground.

Tatsumi:"Back to hell!":(Easy as can be.):"I should move and get the report in and fast."

I ran back to the base where i would give my report on the mission.

Tatsumi:"The mission was a success i killed him without being hit, i guess my attack really came as a surprise."

Akame was looking at me like she doubted what i was saying, then i got a surprise that i wanted no part of, she began to strip me and inspected me for wound's.

Tatsumi:(Oh god oh god oh god.)

)