Chapter 17 [The Newcomer's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke up holding my beloved Akame who was bare at that time due to us having intercourse the night before, i put on my clothes and grabed my red jacket as i exited my room knowing today we had new teammate's coming that day.

As i put on my jacket i saw that by shear luck that Nero was up early having a cup of coffee as he normally did when he woke up.

Nero:"Morning."

Tatsumi:"Morning Nero, did Leone keep you up last night?"

Nero:"For half the night, but after she drank some Sake she finally went out and i finally got to sleep, i'll never understand how you put up with these people."

Tatsumi:"Believe me, you get used to it."

For the next couple minute's we caught up on eachother's live's, like how him and Kyrie finally got married and that he was planning on adopting Air Fal and Luna, he got quite the kick out of the fact that Esdeath kidnapped me and held me hostage in her bedroom.

Tatsumi:"I'm glad you find my misery funny you ass."

Nero:"I'm sorry bud, but that shit is just to funny."

The both of us laughing apparently woke up the boss who was wondering why we were laughing like mad men.

Najenda:"Anyway, the new people will be hear shortly so be ready."

After everyone woke up we headed outside where we met the two new recrute's.

Najenda:"This is Chelsea and Susanoo they will be our newest assassin's and they will be training Tatsumi and Nero for the time being

Najenda:"This is Chelsea and Susanoo they will be our newest assassin's and they will be training Tatsumi and Nero for the time being."

Nero:(I could probably teach them a few thing's to be honest.)

Najenda:"Susanoo is the Teigu that will be in my possession and he has a trump card for combat, correct."

Susanoo:"Yes."

Tatsumi:(Lack of emotion's right there, so these are our new teammate's eh? I think they'll make find teammate's.)

Chelsea:"Hey Shrimp, tiny chest tiny chest!"

Mine:"Shut up!"

Lubbock:"You may be all big and strong and handsome but your still just a glorifide manmade."

Susanoo:"Huh?"

Tatsumi:(Hopefully our teamword doesn't suffer for it.)

Nero:(I have a feeling that Lubbock's gonna get caught up in a one sided rivalry to be honest.)

Chelsea then walked up behind Akame and started playing with her hair.

Akame:"Why are you doing that all the sudden?"

Chelsea:"You have really nice hair, after the war we should go shoping to get you some cute clothes."

Sheele:"I welcome the both of you to the team with open arm's."

Ieyasu:"Anything's good if it can match good old Cavaliere's fire power, since i'm a wanted man now i can't go out in the day."

Sayo:"Cause you're not at all steathy."

Ieyasu:"Oh i'm sorry but i haven't seen you do much other than doing the shoping and recon!"

Nero:"I can see those two still argue like an old married couple."

Tatsumi:"You can say that again."

I spent most of my time talking with Susanoo and training with [Incursio] since i'm probably gonna need to use it sooner or later.

Tatsumi:(I've been neglecting my training for too long, i have to do triple the work in order to catch up with the power Bro had, only if i didn't get captured i could have trained a bit more before hand but i have no excuses.):"Ragh!"

*Crash*

I trained for hour's on end to catch up with Bro and what he offered to the team but i think with the right training i can even surpass him and become the next best [Incursio] user

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]