Chapter 34 [Kill the Swordsman]

[Art is not mine]

Nero's P.O.V

After everyone had woken up we were called by the boss who informed us who our target's would be and who we'de be teamed up with.

Najenda:"Nero you and Vergil will hunt down and kill Izou, but don't be careless he's very dangerous he's killed several of our best swordsmen in the last few day's so take caution."

Nero:(Of course i get paired up with him, let's just get this over with.)

Najenda:"Okay you have your order's go find and get rid of him."

Me and my father started toward Izou's last known location, while we traveled my father brought something up.

Vergil:"Do you have any plan's for children in the future?"

Nero:(What would he care anyway.):"Maybe but right now we have something to focus on, this guy could be anywhere."

After a good minute or two we finally saw him.

Nero:"There you are!"

Izou:"Hm you're that kid Nero, yes?"

Nero:"What's it matter to you anyway?"

Izou:"I think this will give you an idea."

He threw something toward's me and i had caught it out of the air and i was shocked by what it was.

It was Kyrie's wedding ring but wasn't the diamond white, why is it red?

Izou:"Pardon the blood stain, she put up quite the fight."

Nero:(Wh-What? No no no she can't be gone!):"Where is she!?"

Izou:"She's in a better place now, with her brother."

Nero:(No she can't be gone!)

Izou:"You should be happy that my blade got her before Syura did, we both know what he would have done to her before hand."

Vergil:"Silence, you die today."

My father ran at Izou with the [Yamato] drawn while i tried to comprehend what i had just been told, could i really trust this guy on his word but the blood in the diamond was too much to pass off as a lie.

Nero:"I'm gonna kill you son of a bitch!"

I grabed [Red Queen] and started fighting this murderer and i'll be damned if i let him live, our blade's clashed and we were both landing cut's on eachother, my father jumped back in to help it was clear that victory was in our grasp then i remembered the last thing's i said to Kyrie before i left.

Flashback.

Nero:"I'm going straight to the empire and taking out this punk-ass minister."

Kyrie:"Nero, are you sure about this? What if you get hurt?"

Nero:"Kyrie, i'll be alright, i promess that i'll be back and i'll be in one peice okay."

Kyrie:"I'll hold you to it."

Nico:"Hey you love bird's we doing this or what?"

Nero:"You guy's have to party without me, we may have taken out there force's here but i'm going to the source of this problem."

Nico:"Are you insane!? They'll kill you!"

Nero:"They'll try but i'll be back home soon."

Kyrie:"Oh Before you go."

Nero:"Is there something you ne-Mph."

That's when we shared our last kiss before i said goodbye, if i had known about these bastard's i wouldn't have left.

Nero:"Die already!"

Izou:"Hm."

He reflected my attack and threw me backward's just as we planned.

Vergil:"Foolishness Izou foolishness."

They started there clash again and i began igniting [Red Queen] for my next attack, if my calculation's are correct this next attack should destroy his sword.

Vergil:"Now!"

I ran toward's Izou and swung my fully ignited sword upward and completely shattered his sword.

Izou:"K-Kosetsu?"

In his shock i started slashing even further into his flesh even taking his leg's off, while he was on the ground i grabed the hilt of his sword and burried it into his chest, but he didn't die just yet, i grabed [Blue Rose] and pointed it at his head.

Izou:"D-Don't you want to hear my last word's?"

Nero:"Already heard them."

I pulled the trigger and blew his brain's out, now Kyrie's killer was on his way to hell.

Vergil:"Nero i-"

Even though i tried i couldn't stop myself from crying, we may have won today but at the loss of Kyrie's life

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye.]