Chapter 16 [Lustful Assassin]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was getting ready for bed when i heard a tap at my door.

Tatsumi:"Come in."

Akame had entered my room, it didn't come as a surprise to me since we are together but i had some suspicion when she came in just her bra and panties.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi, is it alright if i ask you something?"

Tatsumi:"Of course dear.":(It isn't like her to studder, us she alright?)

Akame:"I've been curious about this for a while and i was wondering if we could....y-you know what never mind, i'll see you in the morning."

I was rather confused, why would she come in her to ask me something and then just leave without saying anything?

Akame:"No, i have to ask you this."

Before i could stand up i was tackled into the bed where she was now looking into my eye's and i could see now what she wanted, her eye's were full of lust and she had no intention of hiding it.

Akame:"Tatsumi, i want to try this if you don't mind."

I kinda knew at that point what she was talking about and i wasn't going to say "No" to her, she undid her bra and revealed her breast.

I followed with her and removed my shirt.

Akame:"*Giggle* How about we take this a little further."

Akame's P.O.V

We were in the middle of striping one and other when i was wanting to try something i've read about in those "Romance" novel's, i removed my panties and spread my leg's and showed him just how wet i was.

Akame:"I-I want you to...lick me down there."

Without speaking he gladly did it.

Akame:"Ahhh Hahhh T-Tatsumi m-more ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh s-so good hahhh ahhh hahh ahhh ahhh hahhh yes yes ahhh hahhh.":(I have to keep quiet if i don't want us to get caught, b-but it feel's so good.):"Ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh k-keep going ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh hahhh ahhh d-don't stop ahhh hahhh."

From him just licking me i was on the verge of having an orgasm but i wanted to hold back as long as i could, i didn't want this to end so quickly but that was tough since he wasn't letting up.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi ahhh hahhh i-i'm g-gonna, AHHHH HAHHHH!"

I felt delirious with pleasure but i wasn't quite finished just yet.

Akame:"N-Now the real fun can begin."

I undid Tatsumi's jean's and boxer's and saw just how large he was, i'm not sure if i'll be able to take it all but i'll try that's for damn sure, i laid down as he pressed his erection against my wet vagina.

Tatsumi:"Are you sure about this Akame?"

Akame:"Yes Tatsumi, i want you to be the one to take my virginity."

After that he pushed his member inside me causing some minor pain, as i suspected he couldn't get all the way in as it was already pressed against my womb and there was still a bit of it that wasn't inside quite yet, after a moment the pain subsided and i was ready for it.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh f-fuck fuck ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh d-don't you dare stop ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhhh!":(I've never felt like this in my life, the pleasure is almost to much for me to handle i'm gonna lose myself.):"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh y-yes more more ahhhh f-fuck me more ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh!"

We went at it for almost an hour and neither of us wanted to stop but at this rate i would break.

Akame:"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh f-fucking fuck ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh d-deeper deeper ahhhh hahhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh faster hahhhh ahhhh  hahhhh ahhhh!":(I-I can't keep going i-i'll become addicted to him at this rate, i-i'm g-gonna-)

Akame+Tatsumi:"AHHHH HAHHHH!"

The feeling of being covored in his seed was something i never thought would feel so good, we quickly used some towal's he had in his room to clean up then we cuddled together as we fell asleep.

Mine's P.O.V

I'm so lucky they didn't hear me, i was right outside the door listening and touching myself while they went at it, soon i'll have my turn...soon.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut i'll see y'all later bye]