Chapter 48 [Meeting the Revolution]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke myself up after only about an hour of sleep since today we were going to meet the revolutionary army and get everything set in motion to put an end to Honest tyranny and maybe just maybe stop Mundus from being brought back to our world, but just in case he does i have a plan for that.

Boss had approached me and had a small comment for me which i found kinda funny.

Najenda:"I mean this in the nicest way possible Tatsumi, but you look like you haven't slept at all."

Tatsumi:"Cause i haven't, i was up almost all night looking for something to use just in case Mundus is brought back to our world."

Najenda:"Oh for christ sake, just get prepared and remember to get some actual sleep tonight."

Tatsumi:"Roger that boss."

After about three or four minute's we were all prepared and getting ready to head out.

Tatsumi:"Ready."

Akame:"Likewise."

Dante:"Man, i just got up to."

Vergil:"That's your fault for sleeping in."

Mine:"Stop bickering and let's get moving for god sake's."

After a moment we all went out and hit the road making sure to keep our eye's out for any imperial soldier's or demon's, we didn't really run into anything suspicious but we ran into a few animal's like sheep and goat's.

It took almost all morning but we finally made it, hell i could even see the capital from here.

Tatsumi:(Damn, you never now how large a town like that is until you're a couple dozon mile's away

Tatsumi:(Damn, you never now how large a town like that is until you're a couple dozon mile's away.)

Chelsea:"Hurry up or you're gonna get left behind dude!"

I chased after them so i didn't get left in the dust, and we made it to the revolutionary armies base of command.

Commander:"Najenda, we've been expecting you."

Najenda:"That i do not doubt, i know you've been waiting to meet my team as you have told me too many time's before hand, i've decided now would be the right time for you to meet them so we can plan along side them."

They all looked at us with an approving look, i guess they've heard about how much we've done.

Commander:"What are your name's?"

Ieyasu:"Ieyasu Cavaliere."

Sayo:"Sayo Iruma."

Mine:"Mine Sato."

Akame:"Akame Kamukura."

Chelsea:"Chelsea Watanabe."

Susanoo:"Speed of Lightning: Susanoo."

Sheele:"Sheele Tanaka."

Lubbock:"Lubbock Chisaka."

Dante:"Dante Sparda."

Vergil:"Vergil Sparda."

Leone:"Leone Haku."

Nero:"Nero Sparda."

Tatsumi:"Tatsumi Sparda."

Hitomi:"Hitomi Sparda."

Commander:"You seem to have yourself a fine group Najenda, and quite skilled from what i've heard."

Tatsumi:(Hopefully Bro is proud of us.)

Soldier:"Has anyone thought of a way to prevent the minister from using the Devil Sword Sparda?"

Tatsumi:"It's simple really, we let him use it."

Everyone but my father uncle cousin and sister all looked at me like i was insane.

Commander:"Hm?"

Tatsumi:"The reason i say that is because Mundus' present's on this planet will drain Shikoutazer of it's power, and we all know the emperor is gonna try and use it so don't even try to tell me any different, but i know what Mundus will try to do so all i ask is that you all trust me with what i'm gonna do."

Commander:"Even though what you're gonna do is suicide, Night Raid has proven themselves time and time again so we're putting our trust in you."

With that we started planning for what we're going to do when we launch our attack on the capital, all though they felt my plan would get me killed it was the only thing i could think of to stop Mundus from ever coming back.

Tatsumi:(Bro, if you can somehow hear me i hope you're proud of us for how far we've come.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]