Chapter 44 [Kill the Sister's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

My father Dante who i just found out was alive somehow was currently speaking with the boss about something, and i had caught wind that Akame intended to leave tonight and fight her sister likely she planned to kill her and i couldn't let that happen.

Tatsumi:"Akame."

Akame:"What is it, Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Are you sure about this, fighting your sister and all?"

Akame:"It's all i can do, she refuses to believe anyone who tell's her that the empire's evil and she won't listen to me or Wave."

Tatsumi:"I guess i'm just asking because...killing someone that close to you would really mess you up.":(Lady would know how that feel's more than anyone here.)

Akame:"Even if so i cannot let you get in my way, even if i regret it."

Tatsumi:"No i understand, just don't get hurt, please."

Akame:"I promess."

Tatsumi:"Anyway, i've caught wind of some demon being spotted so i'm gonna go after it."

Akame:"Don't get to wounded."

I started off on my little walk but i wasn't going toward's any wooded area, i was going to Wave's fishing spot, if both of us want the girl's we love to live we have to prevent this fight and soon.

Wave:"Fancy meeting you here, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"I think you know why i'm here."

Wave:"I've already tried, but Kurome's hellbent on this fight happening and i can't change her mind."

Tatsumi:"You and i both know that's bullshit, you're just too scared to stand up to her."

Wave:(Damn, i know he's right about that but i just can't bring myself to do it.):"Even if were going to stop them, what prevent's them from killing us if we get in the way?"

Tatsumi:"They won't, they might be assassin's but when it come's to threat's toward's us especally now they're all bark and no bite."

Wave:"*Sigh* Then what's your plan?"

Tatsumi:"Here's what's going to happen."

Akame's P.O.V

It was nightfall, me and Kurome had agreed to meet here at the church where we were reunited after year's of being apart.

Kurome:"Sis."

Akame:"Kurome.":(Why does it look like someone's been digging here? And recently too?)

Kurome:"I never thought it would have to happen like this, but to keep you by my side forever i'd do anything, ready sis?"

Akame:"Ready as i'll ever be."

Kurome:"Then give it all you've got sis."

Akame:"So be it."

"