Chapter 27 [Kill the Doctor]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It's been about a day since we assassinated Seryu and today we were given another contract, this time we were tasked with killing Doctor Stylish and it wasn't going to be easy since he was working on some kind of humanoid danger beast body so this may and up being a little difficult.

Najenda:"Okay Susanoo Tatsumi Akame and Mine, you four are with me on this one we'll hunt him down and send him back to hell were he belong's."

Akame:"Yes Boss."

Mine:"Roger that."

Susanoo:"Yes ma'am."

I grabed a few weapon's from my room before we left, such as [Devil Sword Dante] [Incursio's] key and my pistol just in case i needed to gun something down.

Tatsumi:"Ready."

We got on the danger beast and started toward's Doctor Stylish last known location.

Mine:(I know that i feel like this but if Akame's with him i don't want to break her heart just to make myself happy, i'll have to talk with her after the mission.):"Are we there yet?"

Najenda:"Not quite."

Tatsumi:"Hey Boss, i don't mean to alarm you but i think that's him!"

Najenda:"Well i guess those rumor's were true after all, we have to take him out now before he cause's any more damage

Najenda:"Well i guess those rumor's were true after all, we have to take him out now before he cause's any more damage."

Tatsumi:"On it, let's go!"

I threw on [Incursio's] armor and dived down with Suu-San and Akame while Mine and Boss stood on the danger beast and fired shot's from [Pumpkin] to eliminate any problem's getting in the way.

Dr Stylish:"How incredible, now for my next trick i'll slay two of Night Raid's strongest assassin's."

Tatsumi:(This idiot is nothing compared to what could end up happening if the minister does revive Mundus.):"Bring it on punk."

Each attack he threw at me and Akame was dodged or parried by Suu-San, this guy was proving to be more of a challange then i expected but i'm not gonna run away anytime soon.

I heard the familiar sound of [Pumpkin] going off and knocking Stylish to the ground then i had an idea.

Tatsumi:"Akame i have an idea, it's crazy."

Akame:"What's your idea?"

Tatsumi:"I'll run up the danger beast body and when i'm close enough i'll throw you toward's him so you can finish this bastard off."

Akame:"Let's do it."

I started sprinting up the body of the danger beast he may have swung his arm at us but Suu-San blocked it giving us our golden shot, i threw Akame at Stylish and she landed the final blow killing him without any more problem's.

I caught her mid-air before she hit the ground and carried her back to the danger beast where we started back to base after a job well done.

Mine's P.O.V

After killing Doctor Stylish we headed back to base where i finally built up the courage to pull Akame aside and have a talk with her.

Akame:"What do you need Mine?"

Mine:"Well, it's about Tatsumi."

Akame:"Hm?"

Mine:"I've been having feeling's for him but i know the two of you are together, i was just wondering if we could figure something out so we both are happy."

I could see the shock in Akame's eye's that i'd have feeling's for Tatsumi and i could also tell she was a little upset but i wasn't just going to take her boyfriend and leave her in the dust so i brought up several idea's, even cloning him which she brought up was impossable and would likely cause problem's.

Akame:"Were still at a stalemate right here, what do we do?"

Mine:(This may be stupid to say but this is the last thing i can think of, okay here goes.):"We could both be his girlfriend, i know it sound's stupid as hell but it's the last thing i can think of."

After a moment we finally came to an agreement.

Akame:"We'll go with that plan, as long as you don't push me out of the picture we'll be fine, but if you do thing's get nasty."

She said as she started unsheathing [Murasame].

Mine:"Don't worry about it, i won't cause now we have the best of both world's."

Akame:"Please stop talking."

Mine:"Okay i will.":(Running that though my head now, it really does sound bad.)

After agreeing to that we still had to figure out a plan to tell this to Tatsumi but i had a plan in the work's already.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]