Chapter 12 [Demon's Die Too]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just gotten away from Esdeath while she slept and went down stair's where i saw Wave and that black haired girl were arguing about her constant consumption of sweet's.

Wave:"So how did you sleep last nig-Oh you didn't sleep at all."

Tatsumi:"I was so nervous i didn't sleep until the crack of dawn she said she wouldn't do anything but when i woke up-

-She was spooning me."

Wave:"Shesh, anyway you should really eat more fish it's good for you."

Kurome:"Yeah well i don't want to smell like the ocean all the time."

Wave:"Oh come on, do i smell?"

Tatsumi:"No no not really."

That Kurome girl chomped down another one of her snack's but i was more focused on gaining back those Devil Arm's by any mean's possible.

Wave:"So, do you have any plan's for today?"

Tatsumi:"Probably gonna check on those rumor's about demon's roaming the wood's, 'cause they might actually have truth to them."

Kurome:"Hm, what are you two talking about?"

Wave:"That rumor that demon's are appearing in the forest, how could they have truth?"

Tatsumi:"Well, a little while ago i got attacked by a Fury luckly i was trained to kill demon's but them roaming in the forest, that can't be good."

Kurome:"Are you on some new medication?"

Tatsumi:"I know what i saw and what i didn't see, that was a Fury without a doubt in my mind."

Wave:"And if they are appearing again both side's might have a problem on there hand's."

After a quick chat with the two Esdeath woke up and came down to speak with us.

Esdeath:"Wave Kurome you two along side Bols will stay with Tatsumi to insure he doesn't run away while he's gone."

Wave+Kurome:"Roger that."

Once Bols had shown himself we started on our way, i kept vigilant for any demon's while also thinking of a way to get out of my current situation.

Bols:"I'm sorry that i didn't properly introduce myself last time i'm..a little shy."

Tatsumi:"That's alright, it happen's to the best of us sometime's."

We continued to explore finding several Danger Beast corpse's that were torn to shread's, this had Empusa and Fury writen all over it.

Bols:"Look's like whatever got to this one was hungry."