Chapter 8 [Kill the Injustice]

[Art is not mine]

Ieyasu's P.O.V

I was outside training for my first mission, i had over heard the boss mention that Sheele and Mine would take over but i wanted to take my first mission so i would be sent with them.

Tatsumi:"Okay Ieyasu this isn't a death or glory mission, your only option is to come back alive, got it?"

Ieyasu:"Understood!":(Tonight's my chance to prove myself to Night Raid, if i do good on this mission i'll be on my way to assassin level for sure.)

Sayo:"Don't get killed, okay?"

Ieyasu:"I won't trust me Sayo."

Sayo:(It's kinda hard to trust you since you've gotten in so much trouble back home.)

I spent most of the day training for the mission so i could handle it, i was called by Mine that it was time.

Mine:"Just remember, if you so much as even think of ratting us out you won't live to see the sun rise in the morning."

Ieyasu:"Understood ma'am!"

We started toward the capital late in the evening, as i ran with them of course Mine had to say something.

Mine:"Just remember to stay back."

Ieyasu:"And let you hog all the glory? Hell no, i wanna help you two out with this one."

Sheele:"Just remember to be careful, the first mission has the highest death rate out of all of them."

Ieyasu:"I'm ready regardless, i'll succeed or die trying!"

Suddenly a crash hit the ground, luckly none of us were harmed but we say who caused it.

????:"I Seryu Ubiquitous will punish you for your evil, the punishment will be death!"

Ieyasu:"Bring it on, bitch."

Seryu:"As you wish, Koro."

Ieyasu:"Nice trick bitch, but i can do better *Whistle*

Ieyasu:"Nice trick bitch, but i can do better *Whistle*."

Next thing the girl's new [Cavaliere] started toward's us.

Mine:"Your gonna ditch us!?"

Ieyasu:"Naw, say hello-

-To the saw's that sunder evil!"

Mine:"I...Wow."

Sheele:"What's the plan?"

Ieyasu:"I'll take the big guy, you two take little miss ginger."

Seryu:"Ginger!? Koro berserk!"

Ieyasu:"You think that scare's me? HA don't make me laugh

Ieyasu:"You think that scare's me? HA don't make me laugh."

I charged at the large Danger Beast like dog and started dissecting the monster with my saw's, each time i sliced off a limb it just grew back but that was more fun for me.

Ieyasu:"You wanna peice of me!? Let's go then come on!"

Koro:"Ragh!"

Ieyasu:"Roahhh, yeah i can do that to ya know!"

Each slash and cut caused more blood to spill onto the concrete ground making it look like the scene of a murder and i was enjoying every second of it.

Ieyasu:"C'mon that can't be all you've got, i haven't even broken a sweat and you're panting for breath!"

Koro:"RAGH!"

Ieyasu:"Ohh hit a nerve, did i? Or are you always a little bitch?"

The thing lunged at me but i leaped onto it's back and began ripping it appart with [Cavaliere] enjoying it's scream's of agony as it bled.

Ieyasu:"Okay this is getting boring just die already.":(Seriously this is boring as fuck right now.):"*Sigh* Any day now would be nice."

Seryu:"Gah! My arm's!"

Mine:"Shoot, finish her off i have to check on the newbie!"

I saw Mine run toward me and she could see how bored i was from cutting away at this thing.

Mine:"I can see you're in no danger at the moment."

Ieyasu:"This is less amusing then a clown, and there not really as funny as they think they are."

Sheele:"Thank goodness you're alright Ieyasu, only god know's what would have happened if you hadn't have had those saw's."

*Bang* *Clang*

I pulled up my saw's to save myself from being shot but i fell off of my opponent and hit the ground.

Seryu:"Come on Koro, retreat!"

Ieyasu:"Come back and face me you coward's!"

I was stoped by Sheele so i wouldn't give chase.

Ieyasu:"B-But Sheele i-"

Sheele:"You did good today, you went toe to toe with that Teigu and survived."

Mine:"I've gotta say newbie, you've got some fight in ya."

Ieyasu:"Thank you ma'am that mean's a lot coming from my superior's."

Sheele:"We should get back to base and report on the mission."

Mine+Ieyasu:"Roger that."

We headed back to the base where i kinda took pride in a "Successful" first mission, i don't consider it a success but the boss seem's to and that's all that matter's in my book's.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]