Chapter 15 [Nero meet's Night Raid]

[Art is not mine]

Nero's P.O.V

I had just been stoped by some blonde woman who i had an odd feeling about.

Nero:"Who are you and why did you stop me here?"

Leone:"Name's Leone and i can assume you're Nero

Leone:"Name's Leone and i can assume you're Nero."

Nero:"How do you know me?"

Leone:"Your cousin told us a lot about you, he said you can help us get rid of these demon's that are invaiding our world."

Nero:(She know's Tatsumi? If she does i might be able to trust her, but for Air Fal and Luna's sake i have to keep on guard.):"I have my doubt's about you."

I reached and grabed [Blue Rose] just incase i had to kill her if she tried to hurt one of those three.

Leone:"I know that, but if you want to get home and not have to fight this empire's soldier's or demon's every day you'll come with, don't worry though we'll make sure those three are safe until then."

Nero:(Can i really trust her? If i miss place my trust with someone i could end up dead or worse these three could get hurt.):"I'll go with you, but if you lay so much as a finger on one of these three i'll make you regret being born."

Leone:"Okay, follow me."

The four of us followed the blonde, i was ready to blow her brain's out on the first wrong move, after about fifteen minute's we got to some base of command when we entered it conformed that she did know my cousin.

Tatsumi:"Nero, oh my god it's been way too long pal."

Nero:"I couldn't agree more."

The kid's were obviously nervous but i reasured them i wouldn't let anyone harm them.

Mine:"Leone!-

Why are you bringing more men into the base!? Didn't boss tell you to quit with that!?"

Leone:"It's Tatsumi's cousin he's here to help us."

Mine:"Nothing's offical until boss say's so."

She then got really close and practecly stared into my soul.

Mine:"Unqualifide, i doubt he'd have the gut's to kill a-"

Fal:"He's more that qualifide, he killed an angelo dude that was gonna sell us and he did it pretty well!"

Luna:"Had he not been there we would be dead without a doubt in my mind."

Air:"You need to stop passing judgment right when you meet someone you bully."

Nero:(Damn, they sure put her in her place and they didn't have to cuss at her.)

After a minute of trying not to laugh at my soon to be children putting some teen in her place some purple haired woman caught our attention.

Sheele:"It's always nice to have more teammate's, especally now since were spread thin with the demon's and imperial soldier's, having someone who's specallty is killing demon's will give us an advantage in that regard

Sheele:"It's always nice to have more teammate's, especally now since were spread thin with the demon's and imperial soldier's, having someone who's specallty is killing demon's will give us an advantage in that regard."

While she was talking some dude with green hair came up to me.

Lubbock:"Ya know you maybe all big and strong and handsome, but you're just a glorifide demon!"

Nero:"Hey bro, you don't have to be worried about me taking some girl."

I held up my ring finger to show him my wedding ring.

Nero:"I'm spoken for."

Najenda:"So if introduction's are over, Nero you'll be sharing a room with Leone since she has the only bunk bed."

Nero:"Can't i just sleep somewhere else?"

Najenda:"Sorry bud, but we don't have many other room's open right now so those three will have a room with Sheele for now until we can build onto this place."

Leone:"Hey roommate's!"

Nero:(God damnit):"Not willingly."

I followed her into the room and before she could say anything i cut the leg's of the top bunk and made it into a reguler bed and set up the room to be split in two.

Nero:"You stay to your side i'll stay to mine."

Leone:"Damn, that's what i call craftsmanship."

I hung up a blue curtain to make sure she didn't cross into my side.

Leone:"You really don't want to share anything on this room do you."

Nero:"Just don't cross the line and we're good."

Leone:"Got it."

I spent the rest of the day bonding with Air Fal and Luna before we all headed to bed.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]