Chapter 7 [Question's]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I was looking out of the window gazing at the sky when i saw Tatsumi in the yard working out likely to train his "[Devil Trigger]" at least i think that's what it's called.

I could barely understand what he was saying 'cause it was all under his breath and i was quite a way's away but i can asure you it was something that was about his power's, maybe

I couldn't help myself but to just stare, this was something i wasn't used to feeling and i wasn't sure how to act on them.

Akame:(Maybe it'll stop soon, at least i hope.)

I wanted to know more about these Devil Arm's that he was talking about so i stoped staring and i went to the yard and started talking with him.

Akame:"Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Yeah Akame?"

Akame:"I want to know more about the Devil Arm's so i can prepare for them if any of our enemies have one on them."

Tatsumi:"Then you've come to the right guy, i can tell you anything you'd like to know about them."

Akame:"I'd like to learn about them incase i have to fight against someone who has one."

Tatsumi:"Okay let's start of with something simple, how 'bout Beowulf?"

Akame:"Go on."

Tatsumi:"Well Beowulf is a Devil Arm that take's the form of a pair of gauntlet's and greave's, i've seen my uncle Vergil use them and they back a hell of a hit."

Akame:"I can imagien they're quite dangerous."

Tatsumi:"Yeah, getting hit by those is one thing that is not on my bucket list, now something that's more your speed the Yamato."

Akame:"Hm?"

Tatsumi:"The Yamato is a katana like Devil Arm used by my uncle as well, the blade itself can also open portal's and even seperate man or woman from there devil side."

Akame:(Dang, now i want it!):"Let's continue."

Tatsumi:"Okay, listen up 'cause we've got a long way to go."

He went on explaining each and every Devil Arm such as [Cerberus] [Force Edge] [Alastor] [Balrog] and even his and Ieyasu's motercycle's [Cavaliere] and [Cavaliere R] are also Devil Arm's but there were more like [Devil Sword Sparda] [Gilgamesh] [Lucifer] [Pandora] and many more i was facinated by the shear amount there were and also horrifide at the fact that the empire has a hold of most of them now.

Tatsumi:"And that's only scratching the tip of the iceberg."

Akame:(Sweet lord, if the revolutionary army could get there hand's on them that could shift the balence of power greatly in our favor.):"How would i know if i could use one?"

Tatsumi:"Most people can, but if you end up doing something the weapon doesn't like it may disappear from the user."

Akame:"Hm, so if i had persay Beowulf and i did something that it didn't like it would leave?"

Tatsumi:"Most likely."

Akame:"Just out of curiosity, where is the Yamato?"

Tatsumi:"Likely with Vergil, i know he wouldn't give up Yamato without a fight hell you'd have to burn him to ashes and even then he'd still be going."

Akame:(Dang it, i want it so badly! Maybe one day i'll get my hand's on it, maybe.):"I can assume he's very powerful."

Tatsumi:"He's one tough son of a bitch to put down."

Akame:"Do you think he'd join us?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not sure, he'd likely want to do this alone but he might."

Akame:"Hm.":(Can i tell Tatsumi how  i'm feeling right now? No maybe they'll die off later.)

Tatsumi:"Akame, are you okay?"

Akame:"Yeah."

Tatsumi:"Is there something on your mind?"

Akame:"Maybe i'll tell you later."

I got up and started back into the base but saying that to Tatsumi for some reason made my chest feel...odd as if i was regreting not telling him how i felt.

Akame:(Maybe later, now's not the time for that.)

Tatsumi's P.O.V

She must think i'm pretty oblivious to think there's nothing wrong, i can just feel it in my bone's that there's something going on with her, i just know it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]