⨰𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘...|| 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 | 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1.

title: tōya todoroki x nomu male rrader
fandom: Boku no hero academia
warning: triggering themes (suicide, depression etc.), it's angsty I think
side note: I finally got motivation to write (not really) something fresh. I hope you like it ig
P.S: I don't really know much about nomus so I'm sorry if it's factually incorrect :( also sorry if it's bad, my current mental state is shit
idea: Nekogirl2468

Third P.O.V

The air has been quite heavy lately. A certain person has been missing for the past three days.
How can a person just randomly disappear without any traced at all? The LOV didn't get it. Except for one member though, he knew exactly what the missing male was up to. Well... More like what the male has been turned into.

And if he was honest, Dabi missed the dude who always dragged behind him like a lost puppy. He missed the way Y/n tackled him to the ground when he hasn't seen Dabi for just a few minutes.
The LOV was very... Dull and quiet.

Though, it's the truth that Y/n was acting strange the week and half before his disappearance.
He'd often flinch when someone, anyone tried to touch him in any way, he'd spend more time alone, he seemed a little anxious and shaky and always brushed everyone away when they showed concern.
Hed even apologize for everything, for breathing, for saying hi and so on.

Dabi always knew the boy was a little mentally not okay, but why the fuck did it get so bad so suddenly.
The boy didn't even talk about, he just left the room — if possible — and ignored the question.
Dabi was concerned out of his mind.

Everyone was currently in their usual places; Toga laying on the sofa probably sleeping, Kurogiri behind the bar doing bar stuff, Twice looming over Toga and Dabi sitting on a random bar stool next to Shigaraki. Of course the fire boy was drinking some whiskey or whatever.
It was overall quiet until Shigaraki spoke.

"Kurogiri what the fuck is with the atmosphere" he was playing some random games because he was bored and hated the atmosphere in the room for the past three days.
Kurogiri took a second to think of an answer "you haven't noticed? We're missing a member" he finally said — trying not to use a harsh tone since the absence of Y/n frustrated him.

Shiggy looked up at the portal man with a raised brow. Then he looked around the room and turned back to stare at Kurogiri "no we're not?" He said in a questioning tone.
Kurogiri sighed, putting down the glass he was currently washing "Y/n has been missing for three days now, is he not a member?"
At the mention of said name, Dabi passed the glass to the portal man and requested another glass. "This is your fifth glass, stop it" Kurogiri glared? at the male. It was quite hard to tell since he's a literal nomu without any face features.
Dabi glared back, laying down on the bar to sleep. He was tired from all the sitting and drinking. It takes up a lot of brain juice.

Shiggy gave Kurogiri a puzzled look, completely ignoring the drunkard beside him. "Y/n is not missing, he's right behind Dabi" he pointed to said figure. Dabi's head shot up as he looked behind himself. Toga also seemed to jump out of her sleep and startle Twice.
There stood a portal like figure looming over him. It almost looked like Kurogiri's clone.

 It almost looked like Kurogiri's clone